038.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

038.
ON LOCKDOWN.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   "Is there any reason why I'm not allowed out of my room?"

   Stiles pursed his lips and looked to Scott, who's mouth was agape as he looked at Stiles, both boys clueless.

    "You know— I should be dress shopping with Lydia, right now. It's her birthday, and she needs a hostess dress, an evening dress, and an after hours casual," Lois recited, crossing her arms as she stared up at them. "So, if you don't mind—"

   When she started to stand, Stiles grabbed her arms and quickly placed her back down to sit on her bed before she could even pass them. Lois rose her eyebrows, eyes wide before they narrowed, a venomous glare that she only ever saved for them. Noticing the familiar glare that came out three times a years, Scott took a small step back and cringed, waiting for angry-Lois to commence.

She seethed, "Stiles—!"

"Lois—"

"Let me go!"

"No! You can't—!"

    "What the hell is going on?" Lois demanded, standing up once again and throwing her arms out in exasperation. "Why am I being held hostage on my own bedroom, Stiles? Scott?"

   Neither of them said anything for a short while, again remaining gormless and struggling to explain. Lois had woken up to the two boys being stood at the end of her bed, having snuck through her bedroom window as usual, in a deep conversation that she hadn't caught before she has screamed in her half-asleep state, convinced that she was being robbed or kidnapped. They had yelled right back, evidently not expecting her to wake up or freak out, and her father burst through the door with a baseball bat in hand. Upon seeing that it was merely the trio he saw as his children, he had dropped the bat and rolled his eyes — mumbling about wishing he'd never had children as he left.