012.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

012.
SKATING SOLVES
(ALMOST)
EVERYTHING.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

"You need to get a bigger car, Lyds."

   Said strawberry blonde rolled her eyes as she laced up her skates, not even sparing Lois a glance. "No."

    "I basically had to sit in the trunk!" Lois cried out dramatically, watching as Luna pulled Stiles along the ice smoothly. "Come on! There's four of us girls now— you need a bigger car,"

    "Allison and Luna have their own cars," she said, pretending to think about it. But Lydia ignored her friend's pout and proceeded to lace up her other boot, raising a brow. "You usually get a ride with Stiles, or me. Why don't you get a car?"

Lois sighed, leaning over to tie her own skates, and frowned at the sight of both couples. Even with Lydia at her side, she couldn't help but feel a little left out. Stiles and Luna were skating elegantly — a word she would have never used to describe her best friend, in a million years — holding each other's hands as they did spins around the rink. The other couple were having some trouble with the whole skating part, what with Allison having to hold both of Scott's hands and guide him along like a toddler. His knees were bent and he slipped every few seconds, though the smile upon his lips never disappeared.

Correction — Lois actually felt very left out.

   Not only in love, but in friendships too. Maybe it was wrong of her to feel jealous, though the girl couldn't help it. Amongst the craziness of their last semester, the addition of new friends and lovers, their original trio had kind of disappeared. Before the start of sophomore year, it had always worked with just her, Scott and Stiles. Always. Now, however, it had all changed.