011.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

011.
KEY GAMBLING.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

     If there was one thing that Lois Lane hated in this world, other than endless and large supplies of water and her comic book strip name, it had to have been Vernon Boyd.

   Back when all of the teenagers in Beacon Hills were young and Lois had just moved in there, Boyd and his sister had used to play around at the ice rink when Lois and Lydia would skate — before his sister had gone missing, that is. And during those times, he had been incredibly annoying. Each and every time she saw him at the ice rink, he would try to bug her. He would stare at her the entire time that she skated, laugh when she would inevitably make some mistakes, and that made her feel insecure. Maybe it had been the passing comment he made about how she was bad at it, or how she looked funny when she fell, or maybe even about how she could have been friends with Lydia Martin already; the new girl being close to the one who had been popular since pre-k.

   She wasn't quite sure what had been the tipping point, but it had definitely tipped. A silly childhood problem had grown and she'd never quite gotten over it. Nor had Boyd — it became some sorta strange unspoken rivalry.

   Lois had soon stopped ice skating when she had been drowned in school work, and she had stopped seeing him as often. Boyd had gotten a job at the ice rink, which took up all of his spare time, she only ever had to see him in school. When they were shooting each other snarky looks in hallways, or rolling their eyes when they had to hear the other speak up in classes.

But even that was seldom.

   Brows furrowed, Lois watched as Stiles threw himself down in the cafeteria seat next to Boyd, trying to act discreet and careless but failing miserably. She scoffed when the latter offered up the keys to the ice rink and her best friend reached for them, only for them to be snatched away.