005.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

005.
HIDING, FINDING, SIGHING.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   "His Dad abused him?"

     "That's what they're saying..."

   Lois paled, "And they think that's Isaac's motive?"

Scott nodded his head once, confirming her words. It was quite a morbid conversation to listen in on, and he found the level of detail he has heard to be unsettling, but he eventually leant away from the door to the new principal's office with a better idea of what was going on. He hadn't failed to take note of the anger that smothered Lois' tone of voice but he chose not yo mention it at that moment in time — he could interrogate her later, if he felt like it. It was only humane to be offended by the amount of abuse Isaac had suffered in his life, and he was equally as disgusted by it, but Scott felt like there was more to it than that.

   The kids barely knew Isaac Lahey. There had to be a reason why she cared so much.

"Yeah," the boy sighed heavily, glancing back at his friends as they settled into their seats away from the door. Scott grimaced at his next words, "And Jackson's telling Stiles' dad that he'd seen it."

   "But he did nothing?" Practically seething, Lois fidgeted around in her chair. At first, Scott was hesitant to tell her that her guesses had been correct in fear that she might have burst into the room and throttled Jackson to death, but he obliged with a shameful nod when she glared, "What a jackass—!"