052.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

052.
ALMOST THE END.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    "Not yet, sweetheart..."

   The chaos and action stilled as Allison choked, her eyes teary as Jackson held his claws around her neck. "What are you doing?"

   Lois' eyes flickered to Scott as he stirred uncomfortably, as if he knew something that they didn't. She had known Scott McCall for years, and she knew him well enough to know that a lot was going through his brain, in that moment. His eyes shifted around and his breathing was uneven. Lois knew that something was up with her werewolf best friend, but she didn't know what.

Before he had even finished healing, a trail of blood trickling from the side of his lip to his chin, Isaac had pulled himself up from the ground and moved to Lois' side. He slowly helped her back to her feet and stood by her side protectively, ignoring the way that Gerard glared at him. Isaac wasn't scared of an old man, even if he did have control of the kanima — he wasn't sure why, but when it came down to it, Lois was more important than being paralysed or having his vocal chords ripped out of his throat. He had seen her hit the ground and fight with Allison, and judging by the way that her bones popped! and how she limped ever so slightly, he knew that it had hurt.

Isaac gently placed the palm of his hand on her back, watching his veins turn black. Lois sighed in relief and stood straighter, her weapon in hand. She felt stronger, now.

"He's doing what he came here to do." Scott answered Allison's earlier question, his lips pursed.

Gerard hummed, "Then, you know."