044.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

044.
MY BLEEDING HEART.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    Lois screamed as the windows smashed into tiny pieces, getting lodged in her hair and skimming her cheeks. She wasn't sure how many bullets were flying into the room but she knew that it was a lot, more than any normal human could get away from unscathed.

The brunette felt a hand grab her own but she pulled away from it — in fear that it was Matt or even Jackson — snatching her arm back and holding it against her chest. Lois rose her hands above her head and crouched down as low as she could, fumbling as she searched through the dark for Scott McCall, her pulse in her ears and making her brain feel ready to explode. She cried out when a burning pain struck her bicep, her body collapsing to the ground in an agony that she had never felt before; it was almost worse than drowning. Almost.

"Lois?" Scott called out above the gunfire, "Lois—!"

Another couple of shots were fired, narrowly missing her body. She gritted her teeth together, flipping over onto her front.

Using her elbows to pull herself along, the teenager pushed her palms against the ground, dragging herself towards cover beneath one of the desks, groaning in pain whenever her arm moved too quickly, her breaths heavy and laboured.

When she was situated underneath the table, avoiding items that she were shot out of sight, Lois reached up a hand to touch the area, wincing at the feeling. Her fingers trembled and her hands shook as they delicately ran over the broken skin, and she started to hyperventilate when she realised that her arm was wet. Lois wailed loudly as her arm erupted in pain, once again. It was hot, a mixture of ice and fire rubbed into a salty wound — as if the burn was hitting her bones. Lois pulled her palm to her face and rubbed her fingers together, feeling the sticky liquid start to drip down to her wrist. Her mind spun.