033.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

033.
DUMB WITCHERY!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   After bringing Erica to Derek and saving her life, Scott had agreed to helped Derek find Jackson and take him down. As long as it had meant saving him, that is — not killing him.

   Scott had gone to spy on Jackson that evening and followed him to the secret hideout where they had been selling tickets to the underground rave (that same one that Matt had asked Lois to as a date, and she had lied to get out of it) and saw that he had gotten a ticket. He had originally hoped to catch the boy, or at least speak to him, but Scott had been unsuccessful in both the above areas.

   It was shaping up to be harder, than they had thought.

   Much harder.

   While Stiles had gone to see if he could interrogate his father into spilling some of the major details about the case surrounding all of the recent murders, Lois had decided to join Scott at the vets in hopes of figuring out how they were going to catch the kanima with a little help from his boss — Deaton. Seeing as he knew all about the supernatural, more than he was letting on, it had only seemed appropriate to ask him for some helpful guidance on the situation. They were out of their depth here, even Derek was out of his depth, and they were more than willing to get help from anyone if it meant stopping Jackson before the Argents did.

   It hadn't been easy to get out of the house to meet Scott. Not when Lois Lane was already grounded and her father was angry about her getting stuck in detention that afternoon, but Lois had somehow actually managed to convince her father to let her go.