Chapter 23

Rose's pint of view:

"Again with your weird music

"Again with your weird music...? Why can't we hear something in English?" I asked Dimitri, annoyed by his taste of music. This was a running joke since he was still my mentor and me his student. He would love to get a reaction from me when it came to the music we would listen to.

"Oh Rose, don't ever change," Dimitri started laughing. It was nice to have fun again. After my life going to shit this few moments of pace made me feel free of what was holding me down. I decided to take my mind of the music I didn't understand and looked at the gorgeous buildings. All the lights shined, and the high way was almost empty tanks to the time it was.

The music was lame and I started yawing sarcastically showing that this wasn't what I wanted to listen to. Dimitri smiled at me and present a button to make the roof fold up to make the car a convertible. Then to make it all better pressed on the gas letting the air run through my air and the adrenaline start making my heart beat faster.

A few seconds later we went from 50 miles to 75m until we go to 90 miles per hour. The rush felt great after no action for about a month. Dimitri took a turn and we drifted to the malls parking lot. I had to say he was quite the driver for once in his life. Dimitri parked the car and present the button once again to put back on the car's roof.

"I love you comrade," I gave him a passionate kiss and he kissed me back. I came closer to him leaning forward untile finally coming to sit on his lap. We kissed for at least 2 minutes straight, until we saw the other cars arriving in peaking spot next to us. It was a bummer that we actually had to get off and end our personal time.

"We will continue this later," Dimitri said while pulling away, and getting off the car. I opened my door and slowly walked to where my wheelchair was waiting for me. While I sat down in I wheelchair, Lissa and Christian came down from the car they came from. We were all there and ready to start shopping. "Well, here we are. Now we will be here for about 5 hours, so take your time," Abe said as he started walking to the end of the parking lot and we followed. As we started to walk I realized this mall was a type of river walk. The place was lit up by little Golden lights and in the middle, there was a running river. The stores and restaurants were at the sides of the river and it was all outside.

 The stores and restaurants were at the sides of the river and it was all outside