Chapter 30

Dimitri's point of view

"Is Rose in surgery," Abe said while coming into the building.

"Yes, a nurse just paged the doctor for surgery," I said. What the hell had happened? What costed her to bleed so much? Was it street, or the magic. I didn't what to think about it at this moment. "Do the others know?" I asked. It was a stupid question because she was walking down the stairs dripping blood from her legs. Clearly, the evidence of blood in the house would raise suspicions.

"Yes, they're on their way," Abe said. Janine had tears in her eyes as well as me. I didn't know what to do, what to say. "She is strong," I said touching her shoulder. "I know but the baby isn't," she said placing head between her hands.

"We are here Ibrahim. How is she?" Asked a worried Dilara. Baris was next to her and had a scared face. "She was taken to surgery," I said. "But what happened. Why was she bleeding?" Asked Baris, Rose's great uncle pacing around the room. "I don't know but she lost a lot of blood. And I am scared because she was pregnant." I said.

That hit the Dilara like a splash of water. "Rose was pregnant. Did she have a miscarriage?" She asked. What what was happening? Rose was losing are child, and may even lose her life. "Unfortunately I think she did," Janine said while taking a step forward. "I am so sorry Dimitri," Janine said while hugging me. I knew what she meant. She was sorry for me because we had lost our child. "It a horrific tragedy, but right now I have to worry about Rose," I said wiping off a tear from my cheek.

"Family of Rosemarie Mazur." the doctor said and we surrounded him. "We have good news and bad news." The doctor said. I was shaking what was happening with Rose. "The good news is that we stopped the bleeding and she is already is in recovery. However, I am afraid to say that the bleeding was cost by a miscarriage. Sorry but she lost the baby," the doctor said and my heart shaded. We had been so excited about our baby. To teach her/him to be the best guardian ever. To care for him/ her and give it all the love we could. "This is pretty normal and happened at the beginning of the pregnancy," the doctor said.

Abe exchanges some words with the doctor and then the doctor left. I walked out of the hospital and started walking in circles. I was mad, frustrated, and angry, and I need to take it out on something. I went up to the nearest trash can and kicked it.

"Calm down Dimitri," said Janine coming out of the hospital. "That wasn't supposed to happen. We were supposed to be a family, and now what am I supposed to tell her. That we lost what we wanted most in the world. It was our little miracle." I scared.

"Dimitri is Rose ok? Please tell me she is." Lissa sad running towards me. She looked conceder and scared as well as Christian.

"She is out of danger However...." I posed because I couldn't say my next words. It was too sad for me to comment on it. "However Rose lost the baby," Janine said at last. "No......that's not true. Tell me that's not true Dimitri!!" Lissa cried.

"Christian please tell me its a lie," Lissa begged Christian for another answer, but all he code do was wrap his arms around her. She cried into his shoulder. I was speechless. What was I going to tell Rose? How was I supposed to tell a mother to be that she lost one of the most important people in their lives?

To tell her that the life she was caring inside of her died. What if she completely loses herself? To think that she can enter into a depression that may never heal. I would try my best to not let the darkness of her magic consume her. However, I was frightened by the outcome of the loss of our child.

"Dimitri." a voice came from the hospitals front door. It was Abe. I left Janine with Lissa and Christian and went to were Abe was calling me. Once I entered the lobby I found a nurse talking to Abe. "Mr.Belikov, Ms.Mazur has been asking for you." The nurse took my arm and dragged me into rose's room.