Bonus Chapter: Crescent Moon 1

"Can we do something a little different this time?" Rosalie complained. We were all a little anxious to return to Forks, Washington. Currently, we were living in London, but it constantly rained here, even more than Forks. I think the next time that London is suggested for our next living arrangements, me and Edward are going to travel the world.

We were sitting in the living room of the house that the Cullen's bought four years ago. It has been seventy three years since we've been to Forks. My good friend Sarah Moore, well eventually she became Mrs. Lutz about two years after she graduated high school. I was still able to attend the wedding, which made me thankful that she wed young. Sarah knew what we were and she kept our secret well hidden from everyone, including her late husband. I was extremely grateful that I had one person that I could talk to, outside of the Cullens. She was the one who told me that everyone that would have known us had passed away. Sarah was the last and I could hear it in her voice when she spoke of it.

"Different? How so?" Carlisle asked over a stack of folders containing our new lives. J. Jenks former firm were well instructed to never ask questions about the long standing account marked for our family. The firm always handled our new passports, licenses, and such, and in return always received payment in full plus a hefty tip for their trouble. Enough to keep their mouths shut.

"Well, if everyone is dead, what if, for the most part at least, the familiar relationships are the same. You know, Bella and Emmett are brother and sister; Me and Jasper are twins; Alice, Edward, and Renesmee are brother and sister; but we don't all live in the same house? Bella and Emmett can live with Sarah. Edward, Alice and Renesmee are the Cullen children, and Jasper and I can live with Marcus and Esther. Taylor looks old enough that he could have his own place. We could all go to school together and act like we don't know each other. Make a game of it."

Marcus, who was currently our uncle, for all intents and purposes, was the Marcus formally of the Volturi. After the great battle that ended the reign of the Volturi, the Cullens became the royal family of vampires and Marcus stayed on to show us the ropes of dealing with those who violated vampiric law. There were a few changes that Carlisle did that irritated Marcus, but eventually Marcus saw the wisdom in such changes and even became a vegetarian. When our fifty year reign was over, Marcus choose to stay with my family, meeting Esther probably had something to do with that. She was his mate that he had met while in Forks, shortly before it was time for us to leave the area. Esther was also a vegetarian vampire, which helped Marcus convert later on.

"Ohmygosh! That sounds like fun!" Renesmee's voice went right through me. "But if it's going to be a game, what are the rules?"

"No! I'm not going through with that!" Edward yelled at Rosalie.

"Edward you will, or I will make Bella go to one major shopping mall in every state before the end of this year. Just think of how irritable she'll be." Alice sneered back at Edward, who knew immediately he was defeated.

"She has a point Edward. Besides it does sound like fun. And besides I'll get to spend some more time with Sarah." I stated.

"But Bella, you don't know what they have planned." Edward was pleading. I almost thought I could hear violins in the background.

"It really doesn't matter at this point. I'm not, and Edward I cannon stress this enough, not going shopping in every state. And besides, Alice has already seen us going through with it so what's the use?" It was a mere point that Edward had forgotten.

"Oh man! I was hoping you'd put your foot down Edward, and let Bella suffer with the shopping. We would have had so much fun Bella." Alice pretended to look hurt.

"Maybe some other time Alice." I said it, but didn't mean it. Alice looked to the future anyway and smiled as soon as she came out of the vision. Oh crap.

"Okay, so if that's what you want to do. Jasper, you'll need to get ahold of the firm and make the necessary changes. Esme you'll need to buy up some more property for Marcus and Esther to live at, as well as Taylor. Bella, I guess call Sarah and ask her if it's okay for you and Emmett to stay with her." Carlisle was so good at directing.

I looked at the clock to make sure that it wasn't too late in Forks, but after my calculations, it was only a little after three in the afternoon.

"Hello?" I heard Sarah's voice come through on the line.

"Hello, Sarah? It's me, Bella."

".goodness! Bella! Has it been a month already?" I tried talking to Sarah at least once a month. Sarah was my only human connection to my human life in Forks. She was the great great granddaughter of Angela Weber Cheney.

"No, I'm actually calling a few weeks early. I was wondering if it was possible if me and Emmett could stay with you. You as a part of your family?" I was biting my lip and couldn't figure out why I was so nervous about her answer.

"Of course! I'd love to have you here. I'll start telling everyone that my cousin's great grandchildren are coming to stay with me. You know I don't like lying but, this will be for a good cause. Oh Bella, I can't wait!"

We continued our conversation briefly and exchanged our goodbyes. Sarah was expecting me and Emmett to arrive within the next few days.

"Great that means you and Emmett will leave London and arrive in Washington first. When you arrive, you can let Sarah know that we've made all of the arrangements for you two at school and she won't need to. The rest of us won't be too far behind, though we will need to stagger our arrivals so that we don't arouse any suspicion of all the new people in the sleepy town at once." Carlisle said. I hated that I was going to be separated from Edward for any period of time, but this plan of Alice's and Rosalie's sounded like fun. Or trouble.

"So Alice?" I could see I was interrupting her thoughts. "What exactly are the rules to the game?"