Bonus Chapter: Crescent Moon 2

"Okay I got it!" Alice was bounding down the steps in full ballerina mode. Being a vampire had its perks, though I don't know anyone that was as clumsy as me when I was human.

"Aunt Alice came up with the idea? This will be great!" Renesmee clamored back into Taylor's lap. In many ways I was grateful for Taylor, Renesmee imprinted on Taylor on our last stay in Forks. He saved her heart several years after Jacob's death. He was a blessing in my opinion.

"Hey! The psychic pixie wasn't the one who started this!" Rosalie stomped her foot in protest to Renesmee's praise.

"I'm sorry Auntie Rose. Can we work on your car later? I saw you working on a modification that I'll help you with."

"Nessie, I love it when you speak Car & Driver. You're forgiven." Working on cars was Renesmee's favorite thing to do with Rosalie. Besides me and Edward, Rose was by far Renesmee's closest relative. Edward thinks it has something to do with when I was pregnant with her. Rosalie was the first person I turned to, and the first one who helped stick up for me when everyone seemed against me keeping her.

Hearing Alice re-enter the room, Jasper got off the phone. He ordered a new set of the necessary paperwork for everyone. Carlisle, Esme, Marcus and Esther left the room. They weren't too interested in the "game" since it didn't really affect them. Just the amount of people that would be living with them.

"Okay, the girls will pick out of the blue hat and that will determine how long we have to stay apart from our respective mates."

"Alice give it up, you already looked into the future. You know what everybody gets." Taylor said. He really fit in perfectly with a family of vampires. With all of the time that we spent with werewolves, Alice could see them in our visions now, though they were a tad fuzzy most of the time. Taylor trained with Alice everyday for fifty years while we were the acting Volturi. Alice didn't care how fuzzy it was, just as long as she wasn't completely blind when it concerned the rest of us.

Alice put on her famous pout, "But what's the fun in that?"

"Alright Rose, you go first. It was your idea."

Rose looked tentatively at the blue hat like she was second guessing her own idea. Her right hand plunged into the hat and drew a folded piece of paper. "Five weeks! Alice are you insane? I wasn't thinking of anything that long."

"Oh well, you set this baby in motion. Deal with it." Alice growled at Rose.

"Baby, everything will be okay. Chillax." Emmett held up his hands in defense.

"My turn, my turn!" Renesmee was so excited about this task. "Yes! I only got two weeks." She started doing what she termed her happy dance.

"Okay that leaves Bella and Edward at six weeks, me and Jasper have three weeks."

"Alice?! "What happened to 'But what's the fun in that?'" I was used to imitating Alice flawlessly.

"Because I suddenly don't like the outcome." Alice was really pouting.

"Finally saw something that you didn't like from this? How about we just scrap the whole idea?" I chuckled at Edward's determination to not go through with this.

"How about you guys just see who can last the longest out of three months. Then handle it like a scavenger hunt in the meantime." I heard Carlisle's voice from the living room.

"Carlisle, you're a genius!" Alice was on top of the world searching for a pen and paper. She started writing down a list for the four couples.

When she handed out the lists, I grabbed it before Edward could.

"Now everyone has the same tasks, so it'll be even for all of us." Alice chimed before we took a look at the slips of paper before us.

The first thing on the list was: Lead the first person of the opposite sex on for one day, then play hard to get for the rest of the three month period.

I covered my mouth on the next item on the list: Go out on three dates with three different people. One must be a school dance, another is dinner and a movie, and one must be a date that you specifically ask out.

3. You will need to go out with one of those three dates steady for at least one month.

4. You may only speak with your significant other once a week.

5. You are not allowed to be seen in public with your significant other.

"Alice don't you think you're pushing our control with the second one?" I asked. Jasper was much better at controlling his impulses by now, but still, why push our luck?

"Everyone will be fine. Besides, Alice will watch our every move to make sure everything will be okay." Rose said confidently. This was her idea, and she was determined to win.

"Jazzy is all the paperwork ready to go?" Alice looked up to her husband, her ochre eyes flashed with love. I knew that look because I looked at Edward that way every time.

"Well, our handler was confused because he just did the order for us. However, I convinced him that it was prudent that this new order was completed by the time we get stateside in two days. We'll keep it completely simple. Bella and Emmett, your last name will be Moore. Since Sarah is telling everyone that you're a cousin's great grandkids, it would be plausible that someone in her family was able to keep her maiden name. I also figured that it would be more biological if you will, that me and Rosalie are Cullen's. We look the most like Carlisle and Esme, at least when it comes to the hair. The three of you will be living with Esther and Marcus, and your last name will be Mason."

"The ages will be the same?" Rose asked.

"Yes. Renesmee will be a sophomore but as usual due to your exceptionally well grades, you'll be bumped up to a junior by the third month. Alice and Edward are juniors along with Bella. Myself, Rose, Emmett and Taylor will be seniors."

"I guess that settles things?" Taylor tapped on Renesmee's leg to signal he was getting out of the chair. "Well, if we're supposed to be back in Washington in two days, that means we don't have much longer to be coupled up. So uhh...." He let his voice trail off so that Renesmee got the hint.

My daughter definitely didn't gain Edward's acting skills, and let out a huge but obvious yawn. "I think I'm gonna head up to bed, now." She and Taylor ran up the steps towards their bedroom.

The rest of us were left at the table laughing at the two newlyweds. Well, compared to the rest of us they were newlyweds.

"You know Edward, I think I'm a bit sleepy as well."

"I was thinking the same thing." Edward scooped me up bridal style and swept me upstairs to our bedroom. This would be our last night together and we were going to make the best of it.