Bonus Chapter: Crescent Moon 5

I had no idea Alice was going to take this game as far as I thought she would. I mean how could I? I'm not her. Everything just seemed so boring every time we moved. The rules she came up with though were horrible. I was going to hate the little pixie for this.

The only good that came out of this deal, no more riding in Edward's Volvo. I was able to drive my BMW to school. Maybe this would be fun after all.

"You know me and your husband have bet going on right?" Jasper said from the passenger seat as I pushed my car around the twists and turns of the road.

"Yes I heard you two. You think that of all the females involved in this, I'll be the one with the worse temper. You two are unbelievable with your betting. You two really have a gambling problem you know that?"

"Well, so they say." Jasper's melodic laugh melted in the air with the music coming from the radio.

I pulled into the parking lot of the school, home sweet home, but none of my siblings or Emmett were there yet. There were a few cars, but nothing that my family would be caught dead in.

"It looks like we're the first ones, brother." I said as we filed out of the car, and walked towards the administrative office. One look at the office and I was shocked that they kept everything the same, I mean sure they updated the paint, and swapped out furniture, but the setup was the same. Even the paint was the same color.

"Can..You?" The lady with the freakishly orange hair looked at me and Jasper, pointedly making every word accentuated. It was odd how much she reminded me of Mrs. Copes.

"Hello, I am Rosalie Ha—Cullen and this is my twin brother Jasper Cullen. We're new students today." I made a point not to look directly at Jasper, who I could feel staring me down. It was an honest slip.

"Oh dear, you are both so beautiful, I can see the resemblance. Oh wowsers. Umm, here are your schedules, I also included a map of the school with the best routes highlighted for you. Also in the folder, is a slip that needs to be signed by everyone of your teachers."

"Thank you madam." It was my turn to look at Jasper. His southern accent was undoubtedly going to stick out.

"I hope you two have a fantastic first day!" There was so much enthusiasm in her voice that I was concerned whether or not Jasper was feeding that to her.

I took a peek at my schedule and saw I had auto shop first, I couldn't help but smile. Carlisle had always preferred that I didn't take auto shop because as a female, I shouldn't be able to lift an entire engine by myself. But thanks to this game, all bets were off.

"What do you have first?" I asked Jasper.

"Advanced Trig." I felt bad because Jasper's class wasn't as good as mine. "We'll just see each other in lunch?"

"Yes sir." I said and we went separately to our classes.

Class was pure torture! Well auto shop wasn't bad, even though we weren't working on cars yet. But I was able to find the guy who I was supposed to lead on for today only. His name was David, and I suppose that any normal human, would have found him attractive. It almost made me sad that he would be ignored by me the rest of the game period.

But was pure torture was my fourth hour class, history, also included Emmett. It was bad enough that I had to be so close to Emmett without touching him, but I had to watch as some tramp flirted with him all through the class. She wasn't even doing a very good job of it. All she kept mentioning was how good Emmett was going to look in his football uniform. I had to take solace in knowing that Emmett looked very uncomfortable with me there.

"Hey, so I was wondering, since you're really pretty and all, how about you join the cheerleading squad?" Laura was suddenly in front of my face when the bell rang. "We've only had one practice but I'm sure you'll be able to pick up the routines really fast."

I took a drawn out sigh as if I was considering it. I was about to say no, when I overheard Emmett telling his friend, Lacey, that he was now on the football squad.

"You know what, sure. I'll be head cheerleader." I grabbed my bag from the floor and got out of my chair.

"Well, I'm head cheerleader." She called back as I headed for the door.

"And tomorrow, I will be."

"That's what you think." She whispered. I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to hear it. The whole thing with Emmett and the floozy really had me peeved enough to not care about laying low.

"No. That's what I know."

###

A/N: Ok that's it on this book. Like I said in the description, I have no plans to continue or further this story. I think that leaves me with 1 or 2 more Twilight fan fiction stories of mine that are left to bring over to Wattpad. Drop a line if you have any questions!