Bonus Chapter: Crescent Moon 3

School started in three days, and Sarah assured us that she had me and Emmett registered as students at the high school. Before we left London, Carlisle had me remind Sarah that called the school. Since we were living with her, he felt that it would be best if the paperwork was sent to the high school by her.

Emmett was sprawled out in the backseat of the car, while I was in the passenger seat as Sarah drove us to our home from the airport.

"So what's the story when it's sunny out? No one will believe I'm taking you out camping." Sarah asked once all our bags were in the trunk of her car and we were headed to Forks.

"I was thinking of that. But first I need to know what exactly you've told the townsfolk?" Sarah was my friend because she was good and pure. I knew she wasn't exactly comfortable with lying, and I hated pulling her into this, all just for a silly game.

"I just said my cousin's great grand kids were coming to stay with me because their parents were going out of the country for extended periods of time." Sarah said proudly. I couldn't help but smile, she was just too cute.

"Perfect. Our parents are just visiting in town then. They could be curators for some museum and come into town every so often. I think it works. Emmett?" I looked at the big goof behind me, looking bored.

"Whatever, I can't have sex with Rose for three months because of this. And it was her idea."

"Oh my!" Sarah started blushing and her hands rushed to her mouth. I rolled my eyes at Emmett and help get Sarah's hands back to the wheel.

"Emmett, don't you know how to read? You just can't be seen in public with Rose. Should you guys meet in a very private place, where no humans are around or following you, you and Rose can do whatever you want."

I watched as enlightenment dawned on Emmett's face. A huge grin spread across his face, ear to ear. "So I suppose you and Edward will be in your meadow, everyday. Huh?"

"That is not any of your business, Emmett." I sulked back into my seat.

Emmett's chuckle was too loud for no reason at all. "Check out lil' sis gettin it on in the woods. Wow, Bella. Never knew you had it in you."

I knew if there was blood flowing through my veins, I would be blushing the deepest shade I could manage. As it was I was embarrassed to be having this conversation with Emmett, and also in front of Sarah.

"You know Emmett, we will take care of this later. But yes me and Edward have figured out loopholes in the rules. That one you got for free, the others, you and Rose will need to figure out on your own. Though, that might be a little too difficult for you to think about on your own. Maybe you can use the one time a week you get to talk to Rose to discuss them."

"Bella! I didn't mean anything by that. Come on, don't do that to me."

"I guess it also sucks that neither you nor Rose have any special powers. You wouldn't be able to figure out the loopholes remotely. Have fun."

"Bella wella. Please? I'm sorry."

"Emmett if you call me that one more time I will rip your head off and keep it separate for two days! Now shut up. I need to concentrate."

Emmett pulled his Nintendo DS and finally left me in peace. I pulled my shield down and called to Edward.

I showed him my conversation with Emmett, and finished by asking him if him and his new family were settled.

Almost immediately I received a text message. "Everything is good."

"Hey! That's cheating."

"Emmett what are you going on about?" I scolded back at him.

"That's a text message from Edward, isn't it?"

"Emmett, I'll have you know that this message is from Ean." I showed him my phone where it showed the message and the sender. It was from Edward but I saved his number as Ean to throw off anyone who bothered to check. It was a name I made up using the first few letters of Edwards first and middle names. I was Ima in his phone. It wasn't the best code but they were so far from our actual names that hopefully no one would notice.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"One of my friends from London. Would you like to call him?"

"Nah. Whatever."

"Fine." I looked out the window and recognized some of the buildings. "Emmett look, we're home. Well old friend, you drive pretty fast for someone your age."

"I'm no vampire, but I'm still very swift you know. She chuckled as she pulled the car into the driveway of her house. "I'm really glad you guys are here. It's been so lonely here lately."

"I know Sarah, that's why I'm glad we were able to return." Sarah's house wasn't as private as the manor but it had its perks. It was set back from the road and surrounded by tall trees. She had neighbors, but from what I could see, none of them had a direct line of sight to her front door. That could prove helpful in the future.

"Well you two, I will be going to bed. I will see you in the morning." Sarah was already walking up the steps towards her room. "Bella, you may have my old bedroom and Emmett you'll be in my sister's old room. Bella remembers which is which. You two behave yourselves." Her laugh was light and airy. I missed her a lot. I watched as her curly hair bounced around her shoulders. Her slender frame looked fragile considering her age.

"So what do you wanna do?" Emmett asked me.

"I need to see Charlie."

Emmett hung his head and walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead. "You need me to come with you? I'm pretty sure all of us would give you a pass if you wanted Edward there."

"No, thanks, Emmett. This is kind of something that I want to do on my own anyway." I walked out the door. "Don't wait up for me brother."

"Got it." With that I disappeared into the night. I was back home.

  A/N: Ok technically based on the time line, this story takes place almost two hundred years in the future. I don't know what advancements the human or vampire race will make in the future, so for the sake of arguments, we have not made any great discoveries such as flying cars and cloning designer Edward Cullen's. Though all types of cancer, hiv/aids, and swine flu have been cured, that's the only future I'm looking forward to. Well maybe we can clone Edward, now wouldn't that be wonderful? :)