Bonus Chapter: Crescent Moon 4

I was hardly able to contain the laughter that was bottling inside me while I was sitting in the passenger seat. Emmett was driving me to school, to only help enforce the visual that I was his baby sister. He was taking his title of big brother a little too far and wanted to drive me for the next three months. I convinced him that if he didn't let me break out of my own at some point, I was a sure to win this little game. He didn't hate the idea of the game as much as Edward did, but he was still competitive, and he saw things my way.

However, keeping true to the game, Alice had Marcus call everyone that she added a couple of rules to the little game she came up with.

The first one actually put a damper on one of the plans that Edward and I came up with. We couldn't use electronic devices to contact our significant others. I was a little miffed that Alice had ruled that out.

Also, in addition, to acting as if we don't know our significant others for the majority of the three months, we had to act as if we don't know any of their siblings. Meaning, Rose couldn't be my friend at school, because she was Emmett's mate. Likewise, Jasper and Emmett couldn't be friends either.

But what left me having a fit of laughter was the fact I was convinced Alice didn't this through. Because of this new rule, Alice couldn't be friends with Rose nor I, which left her only to shop for three months with only Renesmee and Edward. I felt bad but not really.

"This game is really starting to bug me. Bella call it off." Emmett pleaded as we made our way to the school. It was the first day and he was so reckless in his Jeep. He was blasting his music at such a loud volume, but I didn't mind. It didn't impair my hearing at all, but I was sure some of the people were not happy to hear the noise pollution.

"What's wrong Em?" I asked while holding on for dear eternity.

"Because, technically I can be friends with Alice, and she'd drag me around on those shopping trips. She totally would."

"Yeah but Em, look at it this way, you can always turn her down. Guys don't go shopping with girls that shop the way Alice shops unless they're a) the boyfriend, b) the husband or c) the gay best friend. Which you'll be neither, so you don't have to go."

Emmett's face brightened up with my revelation.

"And besides, Alice wouldn't be able to drag you along anyway because you're my brother. Remember, no siblings."

"Oh I forgot that part. Good looking out Bells."

I smiled at Emmett as he pulled into the parking lot. It wasn't completely full yet, and we were able to find a spot right away. I grabbed my bag and followed Emmett to the administrative building.

Today presented a bunch of laughs to me as we walked across the parking lot. My loveable husband was the family mind-reader of the family but he wasn't needed at this moment. I could tell what every guy was thinking about when they saw me, likewise what every girl was thinking about when they got an eyeful of Emmett.

My wavy brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail to the side. My jeans were tighter than I would have liked them to be, but Alice had just went shopping for everyone before we left London. At least the black shirt was loose and kind of billowed. My black knee length boots gave me slightly more height, even though I wasn't short to begin with.

"Well you two must be my other new students that I've been waiting on. My word eight students is almost unheard of." The lady behind the counter spoke as soon me and Emmett walked through the door. Her hair wasn't quite red, more of an orange, seemingly unnatural.

"I wonder if she's related to Mrs. Copes somehow." I spoke too fast for the human to hear. Emmett picked up on what I was getting at and successfully held back a snicker at her expense.