Chapter 6

Jacob's POV

I wake up and see y/n above me. I smile. She's just too cute.

"School," she says giving me a stink face. I laugh and finally sit up. I put on my new sweatshirt some jeans and black Vans. Yn's wearing a white crop top, skinny jeans, and black vans.

"Nice shoes," I say.

"You too," she smirks. We wait at the bus stop. When we get on the bus everything changes. Tyler the most annoying person in the whole school starts kicking the back of me and y/n seat.

"DO YOU MIND?!" y/n yells as she hit the back of the seat with her elbow.

"Feisty," Tyler says with a smirk. Y/N just rolls her eyes.

"So nappy head, you finally found yourself a girlfriend?" Tyler say, "that wont last long."

"Whatever dumbass," I mumble.

"What was that?" Tyler says.

"Nothin," I say. He starts to pull my hair. Y/N smacks his hand

"Leave him alone," She says.

"Aww look so wimpy your girlfriend has to defend you, y/n you better hope you never need help, little Jacob over here won't be any help," Tyler  says. I try my hardest not to cry. Y/N looks at me. When tyler turns around she says,

"Grow some balls quit crying about everything," I'm a little surprised and hurt but i know she's only trying to help.

We finally get off the bus. I walk with my head down and y/n beside me. We sit down.

Your POV

I see Morgan, Chris, and Raven walking toward me.

"Hey y/n you still friends with his nappy ass? Why when you could be friends with us?" Morgan ask.

"Why would you stop being my friend when I started being friends with Jacob?!" I ask.

"Because he's Jacob, duh he's weird why would anyone be friends with him?" Raven says.

"Because he's super sweet," I say.

They roll their eyes at me and walk away.

"I hate myself," Jacob says.

"No! No you don't you are perfect! Anyone who doesn't think that are stupid," I say.

"No their telling the truth I'm nothing I can't do anything," he says.

"You can sing, you can take care of kids, and best of all you know how to find a girls heart," I say. He smiles a little.

"I still hate myself," he mumbles. I frown at him.

"But I love you," he says pecking me on the cheek.

After school

I'm on the bus waiting for Jacob to come. A tall girl I don't recognize sits next to me. I groan in my head that spot was for Jacob! The bus driver closes the door and begins to drive away.

"WAIT!" I yell. The driver doesn't hear me because of the loudness. Just as the bus pulls out the school I see Jacob trying to run after the bus but a group of guys are chasing him. I sigh. I text my mom asking her to pick up Jacob.

When I get home my mom is still picking up Jacob. Kailey and Maryn are already home though.

"Oh my gosh, Kailey have you guys been here by yourselves?!" I ask.

"No Mr. Y/L/N is here," Kailey says. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you guys want a snack?" I ask.

"Yes please," Kailey says. I fix them applesauce and juice boxes. Mom comes in looking pissed and Jacob walks in red eyed but I notice that he also has a black eye.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Jacob what happened?" I ask as a grab his head and check out his eye.

"I got beat up," he says almost a whisper.

"The school says they have nothing to do with it," Mom groans.

"Are you ok?" I ask worried.

"I guess," Jacob says shrugging. Kailey walks up.

"I'll beat dem up for you jakey," she says in her cute baby voice. We laugh. Mom gets an ice pack to put on Jacob's eye.

"Thanks Mrs. y/l/n," Jacob says. Me and Jacob go upstairs. I set him up in bed.

"Get better baby," I say kissing him softly.

"Thanks y/n," he says then he falls asleep.

The Next Day

I get on the bus alone since Jacob isn't coming to school. Morgan, cChris and Raven are even more annoying today. I try to ignore them as usual.

School is finally over and I can't wait to go home and see Jacob.

I walk in the house.

"Jakey, I'm home!" I sing. No response.

"Jacob?" I call. Still no answer. I start to get worried. I run upstairs.

"JACOB!" I scream. I walk in his room and almost faint from what I see. I scream and cry.

__________________________

Cliffy ;) Comment what you think happened.

<3