Chapter 14

No POV

There's a loud bang and the sound of glass shattering.

Mr. and Mrs. yln wake up. Kailey and Maryn start to cry.

"Ill go check out what's happening," mr. yln says. Just as he's about to get up the door opens. Its Jacobs mom.

"Ms.Perez you need to leave or I'll call the police on you!" Mr.yln says.

"Shut up!" ms. Perez yells then shoots mr.yln.

"No!" Mrs.yln run over to her dying husband while ms.perez grabs the girls and runs.

Yn POV

"Yn! She shoot dad and kidnapped the kids!" mom yells into the phone. Im shaking really hard and tears are streaming down my face.

"Yn just go to bed and come in the morning," mom instructs me. I reluctantly agree. Jacob looks concerned.

"Your mom...s-s-she s-s-shoot my dad..." I loose it and cry into Jacobs shoulder.

"But that's not all...she kidnapped your sisters..." Now Jacob looks like he's gonna cry too.

"Yn, everything is gonna be ok," he says wrapping his arm around my neck. Im glad I have Jacob, he's my rock. After bawling my eyes out for an hour I fall asleep in Jacobs arms.

Jacob's POV

When I wake up I tell Keisha what happened and ask her to let me and yn go back home.

"It's the beginning of the tour! the fans will be expecting all of MB I'm sure a ton of the fans would hate it if you weren't there," Keisha says.

"Can we just reschedule the concert PLEASE!" I beg. Keisha gives in. Me and yn head to the airport and are back at home by 2. We head to the hospital.

"Yn!jacob! I'm so glad you guys came!" mrs. yln says.

"Where's dad?" I ask. Mom gives me and a sad face.

"I should have told you but he died at about 4 this morning," mrs.yln cries.

"B-but I never got to say bye," yn's face is red tears stream down her face. Makes me wanna cry too but I know I have to stay strong for yn. We group hug.

"Not to be rude or anything, but have they found my mom?" I ask.

"No the police are still looking for her," mrs.yln says. I smack my forehead.

"I can't believe my mom would do this," I groan.

Later that night...

*TV*

Breaking News! 38-year-old Ms.Perez found in Houston, TX

with two girls she kidnapped.

"Yn! they found my mom!" I scream with excitement.

"what are they gonna do to her," yn ask.

"Hopefully she'll get put in rehab," I say.

.

________________________

That was probably crazy confusing sorry but...yea.

<3