Chapter 15

Jacob's POV

Me and yn are at the police station. We got Kailey and Maryn.

"1 year in prison and then rehab. If you slip up one time after that you're locked up for life!" The police tell mom.

The policeman excuses himself. Yn takes the girls outside.

"MOM! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yell.

"THOSE ARE MY KIDS! THEY CAN'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!" She yells.

"WELL THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KIDNAP THEM!" I am exploding with anger.

"WHY! HOW CAN I BE HIDDEN FROM MY OWN KIDS?!"

"YOU'RE A LUNATIC! IM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY MOTHER! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR US! I TRIED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE BUT YOU BLEW IT! DONT EVER THINK ABOUT TALKING TO OR SEEING ME AGAIN! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE! GOOD LUCK FINDING A PLACE TO STAY IN ABOUT 2 YEARS!" Tears are streaming down her face. I just shake my head at her and leave.

When I get outside the building I see yn with the girls.

"You ok?" Yn ask.

"Uh...yea," I lie. We head home.

"Did mom hurt you Kailey?" I ask.

"She just hit us when we cried because she said someone might hear us and find us," she says.

"Where were you guys staying?" Yn asks.

"Some mans house. And every night we could here screaming from the bedroom but then she'd come out with money in her hands. She must have been screaming because she was excited about the money," Kailey says.

Me and yn give each other a look.

"Uh,ok," I say. I can't believe my mom was letting people rape her for money!

"Did she feed you guys?" I ask.

"We had bread," Kailey says.

"Aww, I bet you guys are starving jake lets get them some ice cream," yn says.

We drive to DQ and we all get dipped cones. Then we go home.

When we get there the house is a wreck.

Your POV

I should have known this was gonna happen. Dad was a neat freak and mom is the complete opposite.

"Mom? What is all this," I ask.

"Oh I'll clean it up later," she says, "Oh! Im so glad you girls are safe!" She hugs both of the girls tightly.

"Yn I need help planning a funeral for your father," mom says.

"Ok well we should choose things that he liked. We should have it this Saturday," I say.

We get everything planned and now we can finally relax.

Me and Jacob are in our room.

"Keisha said we gotta start the tour again tomorrow," Jake says.

"TOMORROW?! But my dads funeral is in a couple of days you can't leave," I says.

"Look yn, I love you with all my heart but now I'm in a big group. Our relationship is gonna be a little different now, I won't be able to show up for everything," he says. I start to boil with anger.

"JACOB IF I HADN'T HAVE MEET YOU, YOU'D BE DEAD AND MY DAD WOULD STILL BE HERE! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS SHOW SOME RESPECT AND COME TO THE FUNERAL!" I yell. He frowns at me.

"Oh so you wish I were dead? Yea I obviously did too at one point but I would be if you hadn't have saved me! if you hadn't made me get in this group i'd be able to come to the funeral!" He yells back.

"WELL IF THE GROUP IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THEN LEAVE NOW!" I scream. I gets up and leaves slamming the door behind him.

I'm not sure if I should be upset with him or upset with my self so I just sit there bawling my eyes out.

__________________________

Is Jacob gonna show up at the funeral?

Will Jacob ever forgive his mom?

I will update once this book has 300+ reads or 10+ votes!

<3