Chapter 11

6 monthes later...

Jacob's POV

Me and the guys are about to walk on stage. Im so excited but super scared at the same time.

"MB!"

"BALL SO HARD!" we chant. One last mirror check and we're off. I walk on stage and I see thousands of people in the crowd. Who knew we'd become so popular in 6 monthes.

"OH MY GOD PRINCETON!" I hear a girl scream. I wave.

I look around for one person though. I can't seem to find her and suddenly I get extremely nervous.

I run my hand through my hair but continue dancing.

"Where is that one, girl," We sing. And I then I see her in the crowd with her bright smile looking right at me and I immediately smile back. Now I'm super confident and finish the show perfectly.

Y/N meets me backstage.

"You guys did sooooooo good!" y/n says. I kiss her cheek.

"Thank you," I say. We sign a few t-shirts and head to the house. All of MB lives together now.

"You guys did amazing for your first performance," Keisha says.

"Yea and we already n have a huge fan base too," Ray says.

"Yep and your album will be coming out this Saturday and in a month you guys are going on tour," Walter says.

Y/N gives me a sad face. I won't be able to see her while we are touring.

"How long is the tour?" I ask.

"5 monthes," Roc says. I sigh.

Me and y/n go upstairs to our room.

"Prince what am we gonna do?!" she says rubbing her hand through her hair. I frown.

"Don't call me prince or Princeton, that's my stage name," I say. for some reason I prefer for yn to call me Jacob.

"We can Skype, FaceTime and text," I say.

"It's not the same. Ima miss you so much," she says.

"Well we need to do as much as we possibly can in these next few days," I say.

The next day i wake yn up at 8 and take her to ihop. Then we go to the laser tag place down the street. Afterwards we go to the mall and I get her a Louis Vuitton bag.

"Jakey this is the best!" she says.

"Anything for you my love," I say with a smile. We walk around for a few more hours then head to lunch. We have Olive Garden.

Your POV

"Can this day be any better?!" I say.

"Just wait and see," He says seductively.

"Ew jake you nasty," I laugh.

"Just kidding but yea what else you wanna do," He ask.

"Well I haven't seen my parents in a while," I say.

"But this is suppose to be time for you and me," Jacob complains.

"Ok fine," I say, "we can just hangout at home now."

We get home. Jacob is out getting groceries. Ray and Prod are at the movies so its just me and roc.

"I'm so bored," I whine.

"Gee I wonder why," roc says, "you and Prince are together 24/7,"

"I know," I say.

Roc's phone starts ringing. His ringtone is Red Nose. I get up and start dancing.

"Damn," Roc says while licking his lips. I stop dancing.

"What?" he ask smirking. I roll my eyes at him.

He grabs my waist.

"Don't touch what you can't have," I say backing away.

"If you wasn't with prince you'd be with me right," roc ask.

"I don't know," Roc is kinda cute, wait what am I thinking. I start to blush. He grins at me.

"Aww I made you blush," he says.

"Shut up," I say as I punch him in the gut, "OUCH!" Roc got some hard abs. He laughs.

"Hurt your hand on my abs of steel?" he says smirking. I roll my eyes at him.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd be begging for Keisha to let you come on tour with us," Roc says.

"Well Jacob took me a ton of places today so we can have fun before the tour," I say.

"Yea but he didn't ask you to come to the store with him so he must be just waiting to leave you," roc says.

I shake my head. Jakey would never do that...would he.

"He also the most popular one in the group, he has a ton of girls who want to replace you," he continues, "he can easily pick a new girlfriend, so yn why don't you wanna be mine?"

I start to get nervous.

"I love you yn, can't you see," roc says in a sad tone. He leans in and kisses me. I want to stop but I just can't, and then things start getting heated. He reaches his hands up my shirt. just as he's about to lift up my shirt Jacob walks in with roses in his hand. Me and roc step away from each other.

__________________________

Cliffy what's Jacob gonna say?

<3