Chapter 30

Your POV

Jacob agreed to letting us go to the beach but he swears that he's gonna find a job next week. Him and I are packing the girls suitcases and mom is packing hers.

We are leaving in the morning. I'm super excited because I haven't had a break in so long!

The next day...

It's 6:00 am and we are already awake. Mom's cooking breakfast while me and Jake check out restaurants to visit while in Destin.

"Ooo this looks nice!" I say pointing out one to Jake. It's called Taste of the Sea (made up). They have every kind of seafood you can imagine.

"Look at the price!" He says pointing to the shrimp plate. $22 for just that and it's the cheapest thing on the menu. I sigh.

Mom sits our plates in front of us. After breakfast Jacob puts our belongs in the truck and we head out. I put on my headphones and tune out the world.

Jacob's POV

I'm so nervous. I want yn to have a nice time and get nice things but we don't have the money. I can tell her heartbreaks a little every time I tell her that something is too expensive. But in the future I can see us with millions if we just stay focused. I have a perfect plan.Yn can take online classes and get a degree in nursing. Once I get a job I can also take courses online and then maybe, just maybe I can save up to buy her the perfect ring and propose.

I smile at the thought. The drive is long and quiet. Everyone is asleep except ms.yln who is reading a book. I hum to the radio. I wish yn would wake up. I notice she has her ear buds in. I smirk and reach over and grab her phone. I turn the volume all the way up. She jumps up and screams. I die laughing at her. She glares at me.

"I hate you," she says as I continue to laugh.

"Where are we?" she ask looking out the window.

"We have about 30 minutes left," I reply.

"Well I'm hungry can we stop at a Mcdonald's?" she ask. There's one on the next exit so we stop at it. We all get cheeseburgers and chocolate milkshakes.

I finally spot the "motel". Yn is gonna be so surprised when she sees this. I was able to take some money out of our savings and get a 5 star hotel on the beach! I park in front.

"Is this really it?!" she ask excitedly. I nod and smile. She grins and hops out the car. I grab two suitcases, yn grabs her bags, and ms. yln carries Maryn while Kailey stumbles behind. We check in then head to our suite. There are two beds and a pull out. There is a small kitchen two rooms a den and two bathrooms.

Yn runs and gives me a big hug. "Omg! You're the best" she exclaims. We decide to go to the beach first. Maryn stares wide eyed at the sand and waves.

"Bury me!" Kailey says grabbing a shovel.Yn and I start digging a hole. Once it's deep enough we bury Kailey so that only her head is sticking out. She laughs. Mrs.yln plays with the girls so yn and I go to the ocean.

"It's so nice out here," yn says.

"I know right," I say smiling. We swim around for a little while. I get when suddenly I get an excellent idea.

Your POV

Day 2 at the beach...

Jacobs been gone most of the afternoon and I'm bored out of my mind. I've been playing with girls for too long.

"How about we take a break from hide-and-go-seek and go to the pool" I suggest.

"Yay!" kailey screams. I put Maryn in her swimsuit and floatie.

"We'll be at the pool if you need us,"I tell mom. There's only a couple of people swimming. We get into the shallow end since the girls can't swim.

The girls wade in the water for about 30 minutes when Jacob comes outside.

"You're back!" I exclaim. Hugging him tightly.

"Woah your getting my clothes wet," he says backing up a little,"Anyways wanna go to dinner, just me and you?" he ask. I grin.

"Yes!" I respond.

I change into (Image on the right).

"Wow, you look amazing," Jake says licking his lips. I laugh.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I say. We head out.

We go to a really fancy restaurant with a ton of lights outside of it.

"Wow this is really nice," I say. We eat our food then order dessert. We share a chunk of chocolate cake. Then all of a sudden a bunch of waiters come out in white tees. They smile then turn around their shirts have one letter on the back each it reads, "Me marry you will"

"Wrong way!" Jake yells. I laugh. Now it read, "Will you marry me," Jake is on one knee with a ring. I cry tears of joy.

"YES!" I exclaim.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay they're engaged. Sorry it took me forever to update. Anyways MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!

<3