Chapter 22

Jacob's POV

The meet and greet is finally over. I am going to kill Ray once we get outside.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yell punching Ray in the arm.

"OW! What's wrong with you?!" He yells back.

"YOU SET ME UP!" I yell. Ray shrugs.

"It not a big deal," he says.

"yea it is I didn't wanna spend my Saturday signing a million autographs!" I sigh.

"sorry," Ray says,"So, you wanna join the group again?" I roll my eyes at him and walk off. I find yn with roc.

"Boy you crazy," yn says laughing. I'm surprised they haven't strangled each other yet.

"Hey prince," Roc says.

"You two are actually getting along," I laugh.

"Well we gotta go,call me later on," yn says. We head to the car. Its a short trip home but it's late.

The next day...

The sunlight beaming on me from my window wakes me up. I roll over and see yn's adorable face, well she's slobbered a little bit, but she's still cute. I put on my houseshoes and head downstairs. Mrs. Yln is in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"goodmorning jacob," she says with a bright smile.

"mornin'!" I say back.

"Jacob i need to tell you and yn some very important information," she says. I get worried. Right before I get a chance to ask her yn comes downstairs. She gives Mrs.yln a hug, kisses my cheek and fixes herself some coffee.

"What did you wanna tell us Mrs.Yln?" I ask.

"Oh, um you guys are going to have to go back to public school," my mouth drops.

"But mom-"yn gets cut off.

"I sorry, now that your fathers gone Im having a hard time paying your tutor and paying for your books," She says. Yn gives me a sympathetic look.

"But you guys will be going to a different school than before," Mrs.yln says. I let out a sigh of relief.

Me and yn decide to have fun this last week off so we head to the park.

"On the bright side we will make some friends," yn says.

"What everyone hates me, again," I whine.

"They won't,and remember even if they hate you, I will always love you," she says giving me a squeeze. I give a weak grin.

Your POV

It's our first day back in school. I have a hard time picking an outfit but I finally chose one. I'm wearing a grey sweater, blue scarf, and grey button uggs. I head to Jacob's room. He's still in his pajama pants.

"You are too slow," I complain.

"I don't wanna go," he says laying down back in bed. I roll my eyes at him.

"You betta get up right now or else," I groan.

"Or else what?" he ask smirking.

"Or else I'm kickin u outta this house," I say smirking back.

"Psh, you wouldn't do that you love me too much," he says leaning in for a kiss.

"Try me," I say blocking the kiss and leaving.

Jacob's POV

I laugh to myself as yn walks out, that girl is too much. I go in the bathroom and do my hygiene thing then look in my closet. I grab a misfits hoodie, jeans, and red/black/white Jordans. I run my fingers through my hair one last time then head downstairs.

"You finally woke up," yn says as she pours milk into her cereal.

"Whatever and you missed out on your good morning kiss," I say. She laughs. We finish our cereal then head to the bus stop. There's only one kid there. She looks up at us then does a double take.

"Are you princeton?" she asks. I sigh.

"No, I'm Jacob," I say. She raises an eyebrow.

"What's the difference?"

"I'm a normal teenager," I say. She rolls her eyes at me.

"No wonder you left mb they probably all hated you," she scoffs. Great we haven't even made it to school and someone already hates me.

"Be nice!" yn warns. The bus finally shows up. The girl walks all the way to the back of the bus but me and yn choose a seat in the front. There are about 20 people already on the bus. We must be the last stop. When we get to school we wait in the cafeteria.

Your POV

There are a ton of kids here. Even more than at our old school. Everyone seems to be in their own little huddle. I notice a group of boys starring at me. I blush and try to look away. They get up and walk over to us.

"Hey, you guys new?" ask a tall muscular guy with caramel skin.

"Yea," I say.

"Cool, well I'm Daniel, that's Greg, Zach, and Darius," He says.

(A/N: Greg is short with curly hair, lightskined, and green eyes. Zach has blonde hair and blue eyes, and Darius is medium height with dark skin and black hair, daniel is the pic on the right.)

"I'm yn and this is my boyfriend Jacob," I say smiling. Daniel sits on the other side of Jacob and the other boys follow.

"Do you talk?" Daniel asks Jacob.

"Yes," Jacob says.

"Well you guys are with us now," Darius says.

"yea," Greg says.

"I'm the only girl though," I frown.

"Don't worry you'll make other friends with your beautiful self" Daniel says. I blush. I notice Jacob glaring at him. The bell rings for school to start.

"I can walk you to the office to pick up your schedule," Daniel says.

"Thanks but won't you be late to class," I ask.

"Nah," we walkto the office together with Jake walking a few feet behind. He's been acting really strange lately. We pick up the schedule, Daniel and I have 1st period together.

"Daniel and I have Science first, what do you have?" I ask.

"Math," he groans.

"That sucks, well see ya around I guess," I lean in for a kiss. He turns around and leaves without letting me kiss him. I feel like I was just slapped. My eyes fill with tears as I walk back over to Daniel.

"woah, you ok?" he ask wiping a tear from my face.

"yea," I lie. I put my stuff in my locker and head to class with Daniel. We are 10 minutes late. We sneak to the back without getting caught.

__________________________

Sorry it took me for ever to update this! Anyways I created a tumblr, it's @misfitprincessss

So follow me!

Are you team Daniel or team Jacob? VOTE & COMMENT!