Chapter 37

Jacob's POV

The boys and I are out looking for tuxedos while the girls are looking for their dresses.
(A/N: yall know tuxedos arent as exciting as dresses so ima skip to after they've picked them out and head home😂)

At home

"I'm home baby," I say as I walk in.

"You found the tuxedos?" yn ask.

"Yep did yall get the dresses?"

"I found my dress but we're gonna get the bridesmaid dresses tomorrow,"

"Cool," Jayden is in yns lap. I walk to the rug and pick up Jordan. They're both so adorable. I look up at yn and see her starting at Jayden with awe.

Yn's POV

the next day...

We're back at the bridal shop. I want the dresses to be a light color.

Diana finds a mint green dress. (Pic on the right)
"ooo this color is perfect!" She says. i nod my head in agreement.

"Yes!" We pay for the dresses. There are eight bridesmaids. Diana drops me off at home.

It's crazy how good of friends me and Diana have become after all that happened before.

I walk in and see Jacob on the couch asleep and the babies have made a huge mess. Kailey and Maryn are watching tv.

"JAKE WAKE UP!" I yell as I grab the babies off the floor. Jayden starts screaming and Jordan starts doing the same. I groan and put a pacifier in both of their mouths. Jake gets up.

"Sorry sweetie I've been really tired lately," he says. I just nod.

"Don't you have work in an hour, you better get dressed," I say. He looks at the clock.

"Oh shit!" He says then runs up the steps.

Once the babies are settled i go upstairs and change into something more comfortable.

I put on some cotton shorts and a tank top with my bunny slippers. Jake comes out the shower and stares at me.

"I almost forgot how thick you were," he said smirking. I put on a robe and blush.

"Wateva," I say looking down. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead then tries to take off my robe.

"Aye, u needa get dressed," I say as i pull my robe back up. He groans. I laugh then head downstairs.

I decided to try this new recipe for fish i found on pinterest.

Jake comes downstairs in his work clothes.

"I'll be home around 10:30 bye boo," he says before giving me a peck. He hugs the boys and the girls then leaves.

After the kids finish dinner I bathe Maryn, Jay, and Jordan. Kailey is old enough to bathe herself. Once everyone's clean I put the babies in bed. I let Kailey stay up with me.

"Yn you're a really good mommy." kailey says. I smile.

"Thank you Kailey, but I couldn't do it without Jake," I say.

"Well I'm glad you found him because I don't think I could stand another year in that nasty apartment," we laugh.

Kailey falls asleep on my shoulder. I try to stay up until Jake gets home but it's been a long day and I'm tired.

Jacob's POV

When I get home yn and Kailey are asleep on the couch. I take Kailey to her room and wake yn up.

She yawns then smiles when she sees me. I kiss her.

"Wanna finish what we started earlier?" I ask grinning.

"You mean what YOU started," she laughs. "Im sleepy Jake, maybe another day." She rolls back over and falls asleep. I roll my eyes and lay down next to her. Soon we're both asleep.

___________________________

Yn & Jake are finally about to get married! Anyway I'm trying to come up with ideas for a new story since this one is almost over. I think it will be a ray fanfic but idk. <3