Chapter 9

Your POV

"Tell Jacob that he has made the group. You guys will need to me meet and the rest of the group Saturday morning at 8 in Atlanta," Keisha says. I scream and jump up in down in excitement.

"Oh My gosh thank you so much!" I squeal. I run back to the dinner table.

"Jakey you made the group!" I exclaim. Everyone cheers. But Jacob is just sitting there in shock looking like he gonna puke. I jumps up and runs to the bathroom and throws up.

"Omg Jacob are you ok?" I ask patting him on the back.

"I-I made it. I didn't think I would-WHAT-no I can't be famous-I-I-" He pukes some more.

"Jacob, CALM DOWN," I say.

"I can't do this, now the whole worlds gonna make fun of me!" he whines.

"Is this what this is about? Really Jake, you gotta change your attitude if you keep thinking like that, you will never accomplish anything! Suck it up and get over it!" I say. He looks kinda shocked.

"Well it's hard when everyone's been knocking you down your whole life!" he says more aggressively.

"TTHAT'S WHY IM HERE! I DON'T TALK DOWN ON YOU! I TREAT YOU RIGHT AND I JUST GAVE YOU THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY YYOU'VE EVER HAD! AND THIS IS HOW YOU SAY THANK?!" I yell. He walks out brushing his shoulder over mine. I storm to my room close the door and cry.

Jacob's POV

I groan in frustration. Why can't I ever do anything right. I almost wish y/n didn't find me the other day on the floor. Kailey comes in the room.

"Jacwob, I think you should appowgize(apologize)" She says.

"Yea, I know," I say.

"Cause y/n is in her room crying," Kailey says. That makes me sad. She's always there for me when I'm upset but the one time she breaks its because of me. I frown and head to y/n's room. I open the door without knocking and pray she isn't naked.

She tries to hide from me and act like she isn't crying.

"Y/N come here," I say. She ignores me. I walk over to her and she starts running. I get her in a corner. She balls up and tries to escape. I kiss her softly. she bites her lip and looks away.

"Y/n, I'm sorry," I say.

Your POV

His voice so sexy and his beautiful eyes looking into mine. I just can't help but pull him into a hug to feel his warmth. He strokes my hair.

"I love you," he says. I just smile.

"Lets get packed and ready for Atlanta," I say.

Saturday...

The plane is landing in Atl now. We get our luggage and ride a taxi to the hotel. We are already dressed so we put our stuff up and head to the meeting.

Jacob's POV

Keisha's house is HUGE! I ring the doorbell. A servant answers the door.

"Mr. Perez?" The servant asks.

"Yes sir." I say.

"And Ms. Y/L/N," he says. We walk in and sit on a couch in the living room. There are 3 other guys there.

"I'm Craig," the one with the Mohawk says.

"I'm rayan," the one with the braids says.

"And I'm Chresanto(did I miss spell that?)," the one with the curly hair says.

Keisha walks in.

"we are forming a boy band," She says. "So first we need to come up with a name,"

"I know, rayan and the boys," Rayan says with a smirk.

"Psh, how about 4 misfits!" I says.

"Dahell type of name is that?" Craig says, "how about Craig and the 3 losers,"

Keisha rolls her eyes at us, "y'all need to stop with all this mindless behavior!"

Chestanto gasp," THAT'S IT!" We all look at him confused.

"Our name can be Mindless Behavior!"

"Yea that's a great idea," y/n says.

"Eh, I guess," I say.

"Ok, we got a name, so next I need you guys to hang out for a minute," Keisha leaves us alone.

"how old are you guys?" I ask.

"16," Chestanto says.

"Same," Craig says.

"17," Rayan says.

"II'm 17 as well," I say, "oh, and this is my girlfriend y/n,"

"Ooo she fine," Craig says. "How u doin lil mama?"

She just roll her eyes and we laugh. We have fun just chatting and we also get to dance and sing. After 2 hours Keisha treats us to lunch. The boys are all funny and Keisha seems like a great manager.

__________________________

Have you guys watched the Pretty Girl teaser video? I don't even know what to say about it. I know it was a joke but they were basically sayin only girl w/ big cantaloupes (lol) are pretty. Im sorry but... still TM fo lyfe!

<3