Chapter 27

Your POV

Me and roc are still waiting on Jacob.

"What is takin him so long?" I groan.

"Maybe we should just leave him," Roc mumbles while rolling his eyes. I glare at him. I decide to call him. Just as I start to dial his number i hear the bell ring and see Jacob walking in. I get up and run to him.

"Finally, it took you long enough," I say fluffing up his hair playfully.

"I was hoping you got shot," roc says under his breath. I hit his arm.

"Why are you here," jake asks.

"Because i felt like I needed to comfort yn while you were who knows where and probably didn't give a crap about where she was," Roc says. 

"If i didn't care I wouldn't have called," Jake says with clenched jaws. 

"Um let's go home, Roc you can come to if you like," I say trying to avoid an argument between the boys. Roc smirks.

"I'd LOVE to come over," he says. Jacob groans. Roc just smiles at him. We ride with Roc since we don't have cars. I sit in the front and Jacob sits alone in the back.

"Is this the turn?" Roc asks pointing left.

"Yep," I say. We pull into the driveway. We have the whole house to ourselves since mom's at work and the girls are at daycare.

"So how's tour life been?" I ask roc.

"Boring," he says.

"How?!" I ask grabbing a coke out the fridge.

"I mean it's cool to perform and talk to the fans but the bus rides are long and boring and I get homesick," he says. I sit on the couch between him and Jacob. There's an awkward silence.

"So..." I say trying to fill in the silence. We just stare at each other. 

"I gotta go to the bathroom," Jake says before getting up and leaving. I turn on the tv to fill in the silence. The  Drunk in Love video is on. Roc starts singing and I join in with him. 

"I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard. surfboard. surfboard..." I sing. I notice Roc staring at me then begin to blush when I realize he'd stopped singing.

"You a lil freaky," Roc laughs. I hit him with a pillow.

"I was just singin the song, dang," I say blushing even harder. Love More by Chris Brown comes on and we start dancing when Jacob walks in. He looks at us like we're crazy. I just laugh.

"Come on Jake loosen up, let's have fun!" I say pulling him toward us.

"That's what she said," Roc and Jake say unison. I hit both of them.

"You dirty minded-" before I can finish the boys start throwing pillows at me and it turns into a huge pillow fight.

Jacob's POV

Roc finally left around 4. When but when Mrs.Yln came home, all hell broke loose.

"YN! JACOB! IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!!!" she screamed. Yn rolls her eyes. We head to the kitchen.  When we get in there yn's mom just glares at us with her arms crossed. I stare at the ground. Yn just has an annoyed look on her face. 

"What yall waitin on! Why weren't  yall in school," Mrsyln asks. I glance at yn she looks down and shrugs.

"Oh, so you just skipped? Guess you won't mind skipping hanging up with your friends cause you're grounded," She yells. 

"Uh, actually it was my fault," I stammer. Yn & her mom raise their eyebrows at me. "I convinced yn to skip." Mrs.yln rolls her eyes at me then shoos me upstairs. I groan.

Your POV

Jacob heads upstairs and now I'm stuck with my mom. 

"Look, yn, ever since Jacob's been here he'scauses nothing but trouble, I think you guys should take a break," she says. My mouth drops. 

"Really? because the last time her left, I got preg-" I cover my mouth quickly and curse under my breath. Why would I say that, she's gonna kill me.

"What was that?!" she asks, I see the anger boiling up inside of her. "Yn I raised you better than that!"

"It was an accident," I cry.

"how?!" she yells.

"I was raped," I start bawling like a baby then.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was so short but I haven't updated in forever >-< anyways I smell drama on ig so ima try to write another chapter tonight.