Chapter 33

Jacob's POV

The girls are asleep and Jackson is at some party. Yn is doing something on her laptop and I'm just bored.

"Yn I'm bored, we never do anything anymore," I groans.

"Well I am pregnant," She says.

"Still," I say kissing her.

"Jacob stop," she says while shoving me over, I groan.

"I wish you weren't pregnant," I say. She get and goes to the bathroom then walks out with some lotion and throws it at my head. I groan.

"What, isn't that what you wanted?" she ask laughing. I just glare at her and shake my head.

"I want youuuuuu," I whine.

"Sorry you can't get your way tonight," she says shutting of her laptop. I groan and go take a shower. Then I get an idea.

YN's POV

I kinda feel bad for Jake but I don?t want to risk hurting the baby. I turn on the tv. Then Jake walks out of the bathroom completely naked.

"JACOB PLEASE!" I groan rolling over. He walks up to me and puts his stuff in my face.

"ynnnn" He whines then kisses me. I can feel myself slowly giving in. "I promise this won't hurt the baby," I groan the nerve of this boy.

Jacob's POV

the door opens.

"Hey Jake I-" jackson is the doorway staring in shock. Yn throws the cover over herself.

"Jack!" I yell walking toward the door.

"Woah, sorry to interrupt," he says laughing. I groan

"Bye!" I say.

"Bye and uh, you guys wight wanna be a little quieter you guys woke up Kailey but I got her back to sleep," I shove him out and lock the door.

"If he knew what we were doing why did he come in here," Yn ask.

"To see you," I say while laying back in bed. Yn just shakes her head and puts her clothes back on.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight Jake," she says kissing my forehead. I decide to put on my pajamas and go downstairs to get a glass of milk. Jackson is laying on the couch and watching tv.

"Ayeeee, Jake finally got him some yn tonight," he says patting me on the back real hard. I roll my eyes at him. "Hey, yn is somethin else, she got curves and everythang," I just nod.

"But she's taken so ima need you to keep your distance," I say.

"Ion want yn," He says laughing.

"Then how come you walked in, if you knew what was goin on," I ask him trying to stay calm.

"You caught me but I won't mess wit her no mo cause i kno that's yo girl," He say.

"Mmhmm, and she's pregnant so please be careful around her," I say.

"Ight I am I havin done nothin to her," He says.

"You lyin, she told me about you smackin her butt," I say glaring at him.

"That's it, it won't happen no mo," he says. I roll my eyes at him and go to bed.

Yn's POV

The next morning...

Jackson is knocked out on the couch with a can of beer next to him. I groan, pick up the can and throw it away. I start makin breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and waffles. When the bacon is done frying Jackson wakes up.

"Oh shoot, I guess I fell asleep on the couch," he says.

"You need to start cleaning up after yourself," I groan.

"Ight, i will," he walks up to me and smacks me again. I turn around and swing at him. He grabs my hand before I hit him. Why he gotta be so tall.

"Look lil momma, I'm yo daddy now, don't tell me what to do and don't tell jacob about this or I'll mess you up. He says throwing me to the ground.

"Uh, whatchu thought this was? This is MY house, I run this bihh," I say backin up. He smacks me.

"Nahh, you my slave," he says.

"I'll call the police," I say while holding up my phone. He snatches it from me. Dang why I had to hold it up.

"bye, don't leave this house until I'm back or else," he says then walks out the door. My phone! I don't know what to do. I don't wanna get raped again and what if he hurts the babies. I go upstairs and wake up the girls then we eat breakfast together. After breakfast I start on my school work but I can't stop thinking about Jackson.

Jackson gets home at 1.

"Where's lunch?" he ask.

"In the microwave," I groan . He slaps me in the face hard.

"Don't get an attitude with me," He says. Kailey and Maryn are upstairs taking a nap so they can't even do anything about Jackson. I decide to go to my room. When I look in the mirror I notice that my face is a little swollen and bruised. I try to put make up on to cover it so Jake won't notice.

Jacob gets home at 4. He kisses my cheek and I try not to cry out in pain.

"Hey jakey," I say. He looks at me strangely, "um, what happened to your cheek?" he ask. I notice Jackson glaring at me.

"It's a rash from this new medicine I'm taking," I lie. Jake shrugs. He believed me this time but what about the other times I worry.

______________________________________________________________________________I'm not a freaky writer sorry. lol. What should yn do about Jackson???