Chapter 26

Jacob's POV

I groan as the principal walks in and sits at his desk. He frowns at me. I look down and play with my thumbs. There's an awkward silence.

"What was that all about!?" he ask with a stern look. I shrug. "I know that it's only your second week here but what you did was UNACCEPTABLE!!! We try to make this school a safe place," blah blah blah. I roll my eyes as he continues yelling at me.

"Ok, can I leave now?" i ask with a bored expression.

"NO! What you did was not ok, Daniel's parents are really upset and your parents are going to have to play for his medical bills," he says. I know yn's mom isn't gonna like this.

"WHY I WAS JUST TAKING UP FOR MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" I yell. He stands up.

"YOU HAVE DETENTION FOR 1 MONTH!" He yells back.

"FOR WHAT?!" I don't even wait for him to answer before walking out and slamming the door behind me. I run out of the building and keep running, I have no clue where I'm going, there is nowhere for me, I can't go any where without being hated. I run and run until I think remember something...yn.

Your POV

I finally walk out of the bathroom. It's the middle of first period. Their is no way I'm staying here with Daniel. I walk outside, I have no clue where I'm going but I'm not going home. I got to the diner down the street. I walk in and sit. A waiter comes to my table but all I order is some coffee. As I scroll through my phone I here the bell ring meaning someone else has walked in. I look up and It's Roc. I try to duck down and hide but he notices me and starts walking toward me.

"Hey yn!" he says sitting across from me.

"Uh, hey," I say.

"What's wrong, aren't you suppose to be in school?" he asks. I shrug and try to hold back the tears forming in my eyes.

"Tell me where it hurts love'

let me dry your little tears

clean your wounds up," he sings. I shake my head.

"I screwed up," I sigh as a tear slips down my face. He wraps his arm around me and i cry into his shoulder. Wait...where's Jacob?

I pull out my cell phone and call him. I notice roc roll his eyes when he sees jake's name. It rings three times before he answers.

"YN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yells sounding worried.

"I'm at the diner down the street from school with roc," I say. I wish I hadn't said that last part.

"WHAT?!" He says shocked.

"It wasn't planned, just come meet us down here," I say.

"But I have no car and I have no clue where I am," he complains. 

"So you just ran?" I ask.

"um pretty much," he replies. I groan.

"Well how am I suppose to come get you if you don't know where you are," I ask. I hear him sigh. "just try walking the way you came from and when you find something that looks familiar then call me and I'l come pick you up," I say. 

"k, bye," 

Jacob's POV

I have no clue where I am or where I came from. I look around, I guess I'll go this way. I begin to walk to the left. There are very few cars on the road since everyone's at work or school. But the road looks like it hasn't been paved recently. I sigh and kick a rock on the sidewalk. None of this looks familiar. Did I go the wrong way? I suddenly feel like someone's watching me. I look behind me, nothings there. I let out a sigh or relief.

10 minutes later....

ok, I'm officially lost. I think I'm in the projects. There are many broken down apartments and garbage all over the place. There is a park but the equipment is completely rusted. There are a few men walking around so I approach them.

"Um excuse me but do any of you know how to get to Meadow brook from here?" I ask. They all just stare at me.

"Meadow brook?" one guy with a short messy beard ask.

"Ain't that the place with all them fancy houses," another asks.

"Um sure, I just need directions, I'm lost," I say.

"How about this, you tell us how you keep your hair so neat and we'll tell you how to get to Meadow brook," the one with the beard says.

"ok," I start telling them how I do my hair. After I'm done explaining they tell me the directions.

"The bus stop is just up the street," he says. I thank them and head up the street.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is super short sorry but I haven't updated in a really long time. I have had A LOT of school work lately >_< anyways, VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!