Chapter 36

Your POV

I feel much better now thanks to mom and Jacob. The boys are well. Jordan rarely cries but Jayden is constantly whining. I groan as he starts again. I grab his bottle and hold it in his mouth while rocking him back and forth. Mom is at the store and Jacob is at work. Kailey is on the floor playing with Jordan and Maryn. I can't believe Maryn is almost two. She's been trying to walk a little. Jordan has calmed down and is asleep.

Mom comes home around 2.

"Hey yn how do you feel?" she ask.

"Much better, you and Jacob helped a lot," I say. Jacob walks into the door, he's early.

"Hey Jakey," I said giving him a hug, "you're home early."

"yep I wanted to take a break but we also need to start planning our wedding," he said.

I want the theme to be sky blue. I decide to call diana to see if she can come over and help me find a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Diana gets there at 3 and we head to a bridal shop.

"There's just so much to choose from i dont know what looks best!" I say. She smiles.

"We gon find the perfect dress, this wedding has to be amazing!" Diana says. We look around some more. None of the dresses look right. After being in the shop for an hour we start to get tired.

"Maybe we should come another day," I say.

"WAIT!" Diana pulls the prettiest dress I've ever seen off the rack.

"It's gorgeous," I say as I take the dress out her hand. The dress has a very simple design. It's strapless, tight at the top and long and loose at the bottom.
{on the right}
I head to the fitting room and try on the dress. I find the right size and we head to the register to pay. Afterwards we head back home.

___________________________

Ok I know its super short but I haven't updated in forever. So i decided to go ahead and update. I've been busy with school so I'll try to update asap.