Chapter 13

Your POV

It's day one on the tour bus and I'm
not looking forward to spending the next 5 months on this bus. Jacob is on the couch drawing.

"Whatchu drawing?" I ask. He backs away and wraps his arms around his notebook.

"Nothin'," he says with an eyebrow raised.

"Lemme see!" I whine grabbing the book.

"No," he says. I pull some more dang he is strong.

"Please?" I ask sweetly batting my eyelashes. He shakes his head. I give him a pouty face.

"I'm so bored!" I complain.

"We'll be in Tampa in 7 hours," he says. I get up and walk around. Prod is on his laptop. Roc and Ray are watching TV.

I decide to just play on my phone. We stop at Taco Bell for lunch. Ray orders 4 tacos.

"Dang boy," I say. He just shrugs and continues stuffing his face.

"Look yn the hotel is on the beach," Jacob says showing me a picture on his phone.

"Yesssss how long are we gonna stay?" I ask.

"2 days," he says.

"That's all?!" I ask.

"Yea we have to keep moving," he says.

We finally make it to Tampa at 10 pm.

"I'm pooped!" I say as I drop the suitcase on a bed.

The next day...

We get up and head to the civic center. The boys are on stage practicing. Jacob's moves are on point!

At 2 the fans start showing up. I never knew people could be so wild. One girl steals jakes favorite scarf.

MB performs and we're back on the tour bus. Me and Jacob are chillin on the couch.

"I wonder how my mom is," Jake says out of the blue.

"I'm sure she's fine," I say, "we can call your sisters though." I dial my parents number.

"Hey mom can we talk to the girls?" I ask.

"JAKEY! YN!" Kailey yells into the phone.

"Hey Kailey how's school?" Jake ask.

"Boring," she says, "but I'm excited!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Mommy said she was gonna come get me and Maryn tonight when everyone is asleep, and she said that it was a secret so shhhh," Kailey says. My mouth drops I look at Jacob. He looks concerned too.

"Did she say why?" he ask.

"She said the government won't let her see us so she's just gonna take us!" Kailey says.

"OMG!" jake says slapping his forehead. " ok Kailey we gotta go, love you!" He says then hangs up. He puts his head in his hands and cries.

"JACOB! STOP CRYING THAT AING GON HELP ANYTHING WE NEED TO TELL SOMEONE YOUR MOM IS GONNA KIDNAP YOUR SISTERS!"I scream.

"She said she'd change," Jacob says shaking his head. We decide to tell my parents they said they'd make the girls sleep with them and keep a close eye on them and make sure all the doors are locked.

"Yn I'm nervous," Jacob says.

"They'll be fine I promise," I say kissing him softly, "let's go to bed." I say.

Well I guess I was wrong because I got a call at about 2am from Mom.

__________________________

I love cliffies :P will update ASAP.

Vote if you love Princeton

Ignore if you hate him

<3