Chapter 25

Your POV

Well it's official I'm pregnant. I still haven't told my mom. School has been really weird. Daniel hasn't been there the past couple of days and Zach, Greg, and Darius haven't been hanging out with us.

"So I see you and Jacob are dating again," Makayla says as I sit down at the table.

"Yea Daniel wasn't so great after all," I say. I begin to eat my salad. I notice all the girl staring at me anxiously. "What?" I ask.

"Well aren't gonna tell us?" Taylor asks. I'm confused. Keira groans.

"You know like what happened why'd you breakup with him?" She asks.

"Oh, um, he, um, h-he uh," I stutter.

"SPIT IT OUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" Makayla says laughing. I make up a quick lie.

"Oh he cheated on me," I say. Their mouths drop.

"What?! With who," Keira asked.

"Uh some girl at the movie, he said that she looked better than me so he ditched me for her," I say pretending to get emotional. Taylor pats my back. Jacob comes and sits next to us. He kisses my forehead.

"Hey beautiful" he says.

"Aww," Makayla coos. I smile.

After school...

Jacob and I walk home together.

"What am I gonna do?" I ask with a sigh.

"Yn you need to stop stressing, I'm gonna help you through this," he says with a reassuring smile. I give him a small smile back.

"But how am a gonna tell my mom, and the whole school will make fun of me! Why did i have to go out with him this never should have happened," a tear slips down my cheek and lands on my shirt. Jacob steps in front of me and grabs my shoulders.

"Look, this isn't your fault, we just gotta make this best of things, just think of how fun it will be too play with a cute little baby," he says.

"I know but what if it looks like Daniel! I wouldn't be able to stand it," I say shaking my head.

"Well he is the father so the child will look a little like him but that doesn't matter," Jake says.

"It'll grow up without a father though," I frown.

"I already told you I'm gonna help you and I don't mind being its father," Jacob says. I look up.

"Really? Are you sure you want to handle all that?" I ask.

"I course I would," he says. My face brightens. I kiss him then hug him tightly.

"You're so sweet," I say. My stomach growls, "can we go get some ice cream?"

"Ok there's a place up the street that we can go to,"

After getting ice cream me and Jake work on our homework together in the living room. Mom is at the store so we have to watch the girls.

"So what is the square root o-" Maryn's loud cry. Jacob groans. He gets up and rocks her.

"You know we're gonna have to deal with this once the baby is born," I sigh. Jake frowns.

"Let's not worry about that now," he says. Maryn continues to cry getting louder and louder. I get up and take her from Jake's arms. I kiss her forehead then change her diaper. I walk back into the living room with a smiling Maryn. 

"How in the world?" Jake asks looking surprised.

"Uh she just needed her diaper changed," I shrug like it's no big deal. He smirks and shakes his head at me.

The next day at school...

We are sitting at our table before when I turn around and automatically see Daniel. I curse under my breath. I start to get really nervous and my teeth start chattering.

"Uh, yn are you ok?" Taylor asks. I don't answer. Suddenly I feel my breakfast making it's way up my throat. I cover my mouth and run out of the lunchroom to the bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet before a puke my guts out. 

"Yn!?" I hear someone yell.

"I could have sworn I saw her run in here," another voice says. I try to keep quiet but I start to puke again.

"She's in that stall," I here feet moving towards the stall. The door opens. How could I forget to lock it! Taylor, Keira, and Makayla are in the doorway.

"Whoa are you ok?" Keira asks. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"yea, I had a really bad breakfast, jake can't cook at all," I say hoping that they won't notice that I'm lying. They all look at each other like they're having a conversation with their eyes. 

"Yn we are your friends, we know you've been lying this whole time. I know you just moved here and I maybe your friends at your old school didn't mind you lying to them but we do. If you can't tell us the truth then we can't be friends," Makayla says. They look at me anxiously. 

"Look I'm really sorry but I can't tell you, i-it's to personal," I stutter. 

"Well looks like you just lost 3 friends, we tried to be nice but you didn't return the favor," Taylor says with sassy. They all turn around clacking their heel and walkout of the bathroom. I'm alone. I sit in the stall and cry. Why did I have to come to this school, why did I meet Daniel, why was I born?!

Jacob's POV

Makayla, Taylor, and Keira walk back in.

"Get out!" keira orders when they reach the table. I raise my eyebrow.

"what?" I ask.

"You heard me, GET OUT!" Keira says louder this time.

"Wait bu-" 

"JACOB! GTFO!!!" Keira screams. Now a few people are starring at us. I sigh and grab my stuff. I need to find yn but she was in the bathroom so I can't go in there. She must be fine since the girls didn't say anything. I look for another place to dit when I see Daniel. My heart pounds and face flushes red with growing anger. I can't control myself I run full speed and jump on Daniel. He looks at me once we're on the ground.

"It's you again," he says rolling his eyes.

"Yea it is, why would you hurt yn!" I yell. He smirks.

"because she's a fool," I begin punching him uncontrollably until he's out cold. Everyone is starring now and the principal is here now.

"JACOB! IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" he yells. I groan and walk to the office. I sit in a blue chair with wooden handles in front of the principal's desk. I sigh, I'm in trouble...

_____________________________________________________________________________

It took me wayto long to update so I tried to make this chapter longer sorry. Anyways I put a picture of Daniel on the side in case you guys were wondering what he looked like. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW I FOLLOW BACK!