Chapter 32

Jacob's POV

yn's asleep so i turn on the television and check Twitter on my laptop. The doorbell rings. It's like 10 o'clock. I get up and look through the peep hole. I can't believe my eyes. It's my older brother, Jackson. We haven't talked since I was in the hospital. How did he even find me. I open the door. He smiles.

"Wassup loser," he says giving me a dap.

"Bruh, how did you find me?" I ask.

"Momma told me where you were staying, so what's up with you," He ask grabbing a coke out the fridge then sits on the couch. I just stare at him as I close the door and sit down.

"Nothin much, I got a job, yn and I are engaged and yn's pregnant," I say.

"Yall don't waste no time," jackson says. He spills a little coke on the sofa, yn's not gonna like that. "Where is everybody, yn and the girls?" he ask.

"It's 11 somethin, they're asleep, why are you here?" I ask him. He sits down his drink.

"Oh, well ya see I'm a little in debt, don't have money for the apartment, I was wonderin if I could stay here awhile," He says. My mouth drops.

"Jackson! We're already short on money! We can't support you!" I say trying to stay calm.

"Jake please, I promise, you won't even know I'm here, I'll only be here a month tops," He says. I roll my eyes.

"1 month," I say sighing.He jumps up.

"Lemme go get my stuff out the car," He sets up his stuff in the extra room down the hall.

"We finally finished!"he exclaims. I nod. "k let's hit the club," He says. I already know this aint gon work. I shake my head.

"Jake, you gotta get out more," he says.

"I already have yn and i got work in the mornin, It's like 12, I'm going to club bed, featuring dj mcblanky," I say yawning. he groans the walks back to his room. I walk into my room, yn is asleep so I try to get into the bed quietly. I kiss her cheek and she rolls over and leans on my shoulder, then I fall asleep.

Yn's POV

I wake up feeling dizzy. I rush to the bathroom. I swear I will never get use to the morning sickness. I brush my teeth then head downstairs in a tank top, cotton shorts, and bunny slippers. When get to the kitchen their is a man sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. I scream.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream while backing away looking for something to protect me. He gets up.

"Yn, it's me, Jackson, Jake's brother. You forgot me that fast," he say smiling. I smile feeling relieved.

"Oh, Jackson, what are you doing here," I ask.

"Oh, jake said it was ok for me to stay here awhile until i can get back on my feet," he says. His elbow knocks over his bowl which breaks as it hits the floor. I cringe.

"sorry bout that," he says trying to clean it up by picking up the glass with his bare hands. I shake my head and grab a dustpan. I bend over and clean it up myself. Jackson spanks me which makes me stumble and fall and cut my knee on some glass.

"Jackson what the crap," i groan, " I'm pregnant and engaged,"

"Sorry, but you look real good in them shorts," he says while starin at my butt. I roll my eyes.

"Help me up!" I yell. He yanks me off the ground. I dust myself off and notice that my knee is bleeding. I slap him. "See what you did!" I yell getting angrier as blood pours out of the gash in my knee.

"Dang, ion remember you being so grumpy last time," he says.

"BECAUSE I WASN"T PREGNANT! AND YOU FRICKIN SPANKED ME WHEN YOU KNOW I HAVE JAKE AND NOW I GO THIS BIG CUT IN MY KNEE!" I scream. The cut in my knee isn't that big but I'm angry. Kailey walks down the steps and comes into the kitchen.

"Whats all that no...JACKSON!" she screams as she run to hug him. He smiles and picks her up.

"What's up short stuff," he says tickling her. I walk to the bathroom and bandage my knee. Afterwards I sit on the couch, get my laptop and start doing my school work. I notice a stain on the couch and groan. Jackson is going to get on my last nerves, I can already tell.

Jacob's POV

When I get home the house is surprisingly quiet. Jackson and the girls are knocked out on the couch. I go upstairs and find yn working on her school work. I lay down next to her.

"hey jakey,"she says running a hand through my hair.

"Hello," i say smiling, how'd you get jack and the girls asleep," I ask laughing.

"I may have slipped something in their drinks at lunch," she says. We laugh.

"Wait.."

"I'm just joking," she says. I notice a bandage on her knee.

"What happened?"I ask her.She smiles.

"At breakfast jackson spilled his cereal so I was cleaning it up and he decided to smack my butt, which caused me to fall on the glass,"she says.

" Hol' up, he what?!" I can't believe he was tryna hit on yn. "Well I can't blame him cause u got cake fo days," I say laughing. She rolls her eyes at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I'm going to try to make this book 40 chapters or maybe 45, idk. How do you guys feel about Jackson, I put a pic of him on the right.