Chapter 34

Jacob's POV

The baby is due in TWO WEEKS! Yn is going crazy.

"Ugh jake! Why didn't we plan the shower earlier!" she groans.

"We were busy but we can have the shower this Saturday, it's ok," I decided to take off work so I could help yn. Jackson is all over the place sometimes he just sits on the couch all day then sometimes he's gone all week.  Mrs.yln is finally back from her trip so she's been helping out a lot! 

"Ok i called and emailed everyone and told them about the baby shower," mrs.yln says. 

"Thanks mom!" yn says with a smile. I already got the decorations and games and yn called the food place. Now we can relax. I sit on the couch next to yn. She rubs her stomach and smiles.

"We still haven't come up with the names," she says.

"How about, Jayden and Jordan,"I say. Her face lights up.

"Perfect!" she says.

Yn's POV

Saturday...

Most of my moms side of the family is here and my grandparents on my dads side along with a couple of his aunts. All the girls from dance are here and Jackson finally came back home last night around 1.

"OMG! Jayden and Jordan are the cutest names," Diana squeals. I laugh.

"I call bein the godmother," Megan says.

"I gotchu," The food was amazing and the games were pretty funny. Especially when Jake had to put on a diaper.  Everyone starts leaving at about 6. The cleanup takes forever. There's toilet paper all over the floor from one of the games and jackson spilled some of the drinks in the kitchen. I sigh and lay down on the couch.

"this is too much im tired," I complain. Jake kisses my forehead.

"Go ahead and rest I'll finish the cleanup myself," he says smiling. I hug him.

"Thanks jakey," I say. I head upstairs and go asleep.

The next day...

Jacob and I are shopping for clothes for the boys. Jacob has already picked out some jordans for them. 

"Jacob, don't forget about the buget," I say laughing. He just nods and smiles as he grabs two matching polos. I roll my eyes and grin.

"What, gotta make sure our boys are lookin fresh," he says. I laugh.

"Ok," i say. Once we found enough clothes we go to the food court then head home. 

Jacob and I are sitting on the couch watching tv when the phone rings. Jake answers. I can only here half of the conversation.

"This is he...what...yes i'm his brother...ugh, i'll be there in a second...bye," Jake says in the phone. I look up. Jacob sighs.

"Jackson stupid tail got arrested," he says while rolling his eyes.

"What?! How?" I ask.

"He stole somethin at the mall," Jake grabs his keys off the counter,"I'll be back later on, there's some macaroni in the fridge for the girls, bye boo," he kisses me.

"Bye baby," I say. I decide to get up and check on the girls. Kailey is watching tv and maryn is playing with a stuffed animal. 

"Yn I'm hungry," kailey whines.

"I'm going to fix you guys some mac n cheese," I say as i pick up maryn. Her diaper is full.

"yay! " kailey says.  After I change Maryn's diaper I head downstairs to fix dinner. Mom's already in the kitchen making spaghetti. 

"Momma i was gonna make some mac n cheese," I say.

"Oh well i got this new recipe I wanted to try out," she says. I just nod.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know it took me forever to update and this chapter is super short sorry but i've been busy and lazy and out of ideas but i will try to make the next chapter long but I'm not sure when I'll update because school starts next week :( VOTE & COMMENT

<3