Chapter 8

Jacob's POV

Me and y/n are headed to our first dancing lessons! I love dancing and doing it with y/n will be even better. We pull up to the studio.

"Hi, I'm Keisha and you must be Jacob & y/n," says the lady at the desk.

"Yep I'm ready for lessons," I says.

"What?" Keisha says.

"Jake, this isn't lessons, you're trying out for a group," y/n says with a smile. I suddenly get really nervous.

"You'll do great," y/n says then she kisses me. That boost my confidence.

"Well lets go, show us what you got," Keisha says. The music starts and I start dancing. Keisha grins and nods her head to the beat.I finally finish.

"Wow you're really good," Keisha says. "we'll call if you make it."

We leave.

"You did amazing jakey," y/n says.

"Thanks, I'm hungry," I say.

"Let's go to Burger King (so romantic😜)," y/n suggest. We order whoppers, fries, and drinks.

Afterwards we head back home. Since me and y/n are homeschooled now we have a lot of free time.

"So watcha wanna do now," y/n ask.

"You," I say smirking. She punches me in the arm.

"Not now," she groans.

"Why," I whine.

"Because I said so," she says. I give her puppy dog eyes.

"Jacob Emmanuel Pe-" I kiss her neck and smack her butt. She lets out a soft moan then starts running.

"RAPE! RAPE!" She yells as she runs through the house. I chase her and we laugh. I finally get her to the bedroom.

"Gotcha now," I smirk. She grins.

"Ok, Im all yours," she says.

A/N: you can imagine the rest.

Your POV

I'm pooped. Me and Jacob are in bed watching TV. It's 1:30 so no one is home yet.

"What are you gonna do if you make the group?" I ask.

"I don't know, I wonder who else would be apart of it," he says.

"We could travel around together when guys are on tour," I say.

"That sounds fun," he says.

"And I could be in y'all video," I say with a smile.

"Yes, that would be perfect," We are wrapped in a blanket together. I don't think anyone could ask for a more perfect relationship. Jacob kisses my cheek.

"I love you," he says.

"Well I hate you," I say playfully.

"That's not what you were saying a hour ago." I punch him playfully.

At 3 everyone else shows up. I help Kailey clean up the Cheerios she spilled. Jacob plays with Maryn and keeps her entertained. Mom is cooking and Dad is mowing the lawn.

During dinner the phone rings. I get and answer it. It's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say. The person on the other end tells me something that will change my life forever...

__________________________

Who called? What did they say? Will it help them or hurt them.

Comment & vote!

<3