Chapter 6: Too much to watch

River^^

Jackie's POV

"Excuse me, I am not a slüt. What are you talking about?" I exclaimed.

She cocked her head to the side and rose one eyebrow. "Don't even try denying it. I saw everything. I saw the way he was grinding on you. He looked like he's better than Liam Ferrari— you know, the one on Instagram— and that's saying something. And you were an animal. Scratching? Really? Damn girl, I'm scared for your husband on your wedding night. And that last move? That was vicious. But damn, that guy was hot!"

"I know, right. And he has these amazing muscles. A really nice grip—"

"Oh, I know." She gave me a sly look. "When did you meet this guy, now that you're dry-humping in his car?"

"Today?" I scrunched my shoulders.

She dramatically gasped. "Tell me everything." And so, I explained the whole day to her. Starbucks, the Seven Boys, the food, the house. My day was eventful.

"I need to tell my roommate that I'm staying over here, tonight." Oh no! "Oh no."

"What?"

"My phone."

"What about it?"

"I think I left it at their house." This was just great. I had to go back there. Right after I just dry-humped one of them. "You have to drive me back."

"Tomorrow. But now, it's a girls night."
----------------
I woke up sweating and out of breath. Zara was still sleeping so I slapped her leg to wake her up. That didn't end well. We showered, ate and lounged around until I remembered. My phone. Damnit. It's still at the house. "Zara, my phone! We need to go fetch it. Now!" I was halfway to the door when my best friend stopped us. What now?!

"First, we need to change." For what? "We need to look hot. If those boys are as attractive as you say they are, we've gotta slay." I sat on her bed while she rummaged through her wardrobe in a slight panic. " Where is it? Damnit." All I could hear was the clinking of metal coat hangers as she furiously looked for an outfit. "Here." She threw an olive jumpsuit in my face and started taking her clothes off. I did the same and got into the jumpsuit.

"Um, Zara. I need help. The jumpsuit won't go over my ass." I was struggling with the garment but Zara looked ready to go.

As we both jumped in an attempt to pull the fabric over my bum, she complained. "Curse your big ass." Finally, the jumpsuit fitted over and I put the straps on. Zara fixed my Afro and led me to the mirror. "We slay." She nodded in approval as she did a 360 turn. She had on a tight nude, long sleeved top with white high-waisted jeans. She paired this with nude Adidas Superstars and topped the outfit off with a nude cap. The jumpsuit hugged my body, showing off my hourglass figure. It was a deep V that showed my boobs. I wore strappy heels with my outfit and put on a gold choker. "Your boobies look great. Why do you look better in this than me?" She inquired.

I scoffed. "Everyone looks better in another person's clothes."

"Let's go! Time to slay some hot ass boys!" I love my best friend. I followed her outside and we got into her red Mercedes. As we drove to the boys' house we loudly sang with Desiigner.

"Panda! Panda! Panda! Panda! Panda! Yah!
I got broads in Atlanta! Twisting dope, lean and the Fanta!
Credit cards and the scammers! Hittin them licks in the bando!
Black X6! Phantom! White X6, look like a panda!
Going out like I'm Montana, hope you ki—"

"Hey! What are you doing?" Why was Zara changing the song?

She tapped my forehead and put up the volume. "Calm down, I'm putting on Timmy Turner." That makes up for everything.

"Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner. Something, something, something burner." And because I couldn't hear Desiigner, I just kept on mumbling gibberish. "We're here. That blue house."

"It looks...interesting." She looked at the house with questioning eyes.

"Stop judging. Let's go." I got out the door and stood at the bottom of the stairs. Looking at Zara, I grabbed her hand and we knocked together. What greeted us was definitely worth a good hour of staring at. Jaxon stood before us in his shirtless glory that had Zara sighing. He gave her a long— believe me when I say long— up-down look before he smiled and bit his lip.

"Hey Jackie. Who's your friend?" He was still looking at her. She was just a blubbering mess. Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish and— was that drool?

I side-hugged my friend tightly and wiped the drool off her chin— ew. "This is Zara. We came here to get my phone." It seemed that I wasted my breath because Jax and Zara were in a trance. I pushed past them both and walked into the kitchen to find that it was empty. Hmm, I wonder where they are. I went upstairs and went into the dull room from before. Huge mistake. The sight I took in was one that would never be erased. Ugh! So shocking. So weird. So unexpected. I moved to the next room and it was also empty.

I could hear Zara giggling from the bottom of the stairs and wiped an imaginary tear. Get it, girl. Downstairs , I saw Jax and Zara sitting personally close to each other with Jax's hand on her thigh and Zara's legs on his lap. That was fast. "Jax, where are the boys?"

"They're out. But River's in the basement gym." He sounded so lovey-dovey. Aww, he's under her spell already.

I walked down the stairs to the basement and opened the metal door slightly. Oh. My. Goodness. What am I witnessing right now?

River was sitting on a bench with his head thrown back. His mouth was open, eyes closed and he was breathing heavily. He had his pants on the ground and he was shirtless. And he's sweating. Damn boy! I walked in quietly and leaned on the door. His hand was vigorously moving up and down as he let out gruff moans. "Jackie. Oh my God, Jackie." Wait, what? "Jackie, I know you're in here." Did I hear right? And he was still...you know. "Come closer, Jackie." He snapped. He sounds really serious. Maybe I should just go. "I said, come closer!"

My heels made a soft clicking sound on the hard floor as I came to stand a few feet in front of him. "What now?"

He opened his eyes and they were filled with something I was not familiar with. "You watch."

-------------
Hello, fellow readers.

🔥🔥🔥More action with River and Jackie. ❤️❤️I think we need a ship name for them. I was thinking... Rickie?? No? Comment your suggestions.

Thank you, blubberingblobs.