Chapter 7: What it's worth

^^The jumpsuit😍😍

Jackie's POV

He had absolutely no shame! Not that I was complaining. He looked at me for the longest time, giving me a once-over, stopping at my boobs. And he started stroking again. I closed my eyes, this seemed very invading.

"I said, watch." His voice was husky. "Turn around." And so I complied. This was awkward. My ass was facing him and I could see that he was ogling it from the mirror. "Face me." I did. "Come here."

"Pull your pants on, first." It was weird having to look at his very bi— no! I'm getting side-tracked.  I must be really thirsty.

"So demanding." But he obeyed. I came to stand right in front of him and he pulled me down to his lap so I was sitting on him. "I like what you're wearing." His deep voice sounded gruff near my ear. He trailed a finger down my back while he bit my neck softly. Why did the jumpsuit have to be backless. This nigga was giving me shivers. "Do you know how much I like you?" Trust me, I know. You're currently poking my backside with your hard-on. "You interrupted me though. Now you've left me wanting more." The trail of kisses he was leaving on my jaw was not helping the situation right now. "Do you think you can help me?"

"Uh...I can't." This was so embarrassing.

I could feel him pouting against my neck. Those soft lips did wonders for me yesterday—and last night. "Oh, don't say that."

Okay, time to pull away. "I literally can't. I can't give you what you want." This was such a low moment for me.

Now, he looked at me disbelievingly. "I'd beg to differ. Judging from what we did in my car, I think you can give me more than what I want."

"No, I can't." I shook my head vigorously. "You took my first kiss, now you're expecting something I'm not willing to give." I didn't notice I was stepping backwards, so I was in for a shock when my back hit the mirror. What made the situation worse was that he was now walking towards me.

"You got my hopes up, you know." He had his hand around the back of my neck and leaned his forehead against mine. "Why would you let take your first kiss though? Didn't you want to give it to someone special?"

I was hoping you could be that someone special. "Well, yeah, but, you've done it already so I can't do jack about it now."

"For what it's worth, you're the best kisser I've ever had." We chuckled for a few moments and looked at each other. "I know you must think I'm a man-whöre but I really, really, really like you." Okay, Carly Rae Jepsen. "We got off on the wrong foot, but, do you think you could give me a chance to date you?"

Yes boy! Yes, yes and yes! I would love to have you as my sexy boyfriend. Mmm, yas, you besta believe that! "Um, yes, sure." On their own accord, my arms looped around his neck and I buried my head into his neck. He embraced me with his own thick arms and laid his chin on my head. Where does he think he's going? "River."

"Yeah."

"Get your hand out of my ass."

He laughed but did so, nonetheless. "Wait." He pulled away. Aww, he was keeping me warm. "I want to do this the right way." Okay, now I was confused. What is the right way? Doesn't he want to date me? What other way is there if it's not going on dates and being all lovey-dovey? "I'm going to court you."

Now, I wanted to crack up. "What is going through your head? This isn't the 1900s, it's the 21st Century. Courting is something that belongs in our grandmothers' decade. Boy, get your mind checked because you're being crazy."

He only giggled—yes, giggled— at my response and held my hands. "No. I'm being completely rational here. Before my mom passed, I made her a promise. She knew of my player ways and made me swear that with any serious potential girlfriend I have in mind, I was to court her and do things by the book. I want you to see how much I'm willing to do this with you and change."

"River...you can be such a sweetie-pie at times." I smiled up at him. Aww, he was blushing.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm cute. Let's go upstairs." We walked to the door and he opened it for me. "Ladies first."

"I'm pretty sure you just want an excuse to look at my ass." I cocked my head to the side. "But, okay."

He followed after me and gave my butt a very, very, painful slap that kept me frozen. The devilish, white boy leaned into my ear and whispered, "I'm enjoying the view."

"And you don't even deny it." I squinted my eyes at him. "Chivalry is dead." Grabbing his hand, I marched up the stairs to find Jax and Zara going at it on the couch. Jax was straddling my best friend with his hand on her boob while she had her hands on his ass. She makes me so proud.

"That could've been us, you know." River had his arms around my waist with his head on the crook of my neck. Stupid boy had his thing poking me.

"Yeah, and then I remembered you had a massive boner I wasn't willing to entertain."

"Hey guys! Stop eating each other." That got their attention. Oh Zara. Her hair in all sorts of directions and Jax's chest was covered in tiny scratch marks that had me looking at my best friend in shock.

I gestured to Zara, then to River as a way to introduce them to each other. "Zara, River. River, Zara." She gave him a long look with her face twisted in a sneer. Time is ticking. Awkward moment.

Finally, Zara decided to open her big ass mouth. "So you're the guy that left my girl all kinds of wet."

--------------

So....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥River though👀