Chapter 16: Wait

^Her outfit😍😍

Jackie's POV

Why the hell did my phone have to suddenly play that song specifically? River had been extra horny today and wouldn't take no for an answer. This man/boy had picked me up and threw me on the bed so I was on my back. He crawled towards me and was now straddling my waist, pinning my wrists above my head with his hands. Is it me or is it really hot in here? He leaned his head down to kiss me but I sucked my lips in to prevent any lip touching action. I must say, he was quite annoyed to be kissing anything other than my lips.

"Come on." River whined. "I want my kiss. Please." He puckered his bottom lip, giving me puppy dog eyes. Sorry but that stuff doesn't work on me.

"Mm-mm." I shook my head vigorously while trying to get my wrists out of his hold.

"No? But why?" He seemed genuinely confused as to why I wouldn't let him kiss me. In fact, I was genuinely confused why I wouldn't let this sexy piece of meat devour my lips with his. In response to him, I gave a sly, tight-lipped smirk. "You don't wanna answer, huh?" Oh, no. He had that look in his eye. "How about now?" He used one of his hands to make a ticklish trail on my exposed stomach, occasionally drawing small circles on my brown skin. Still, I remained silent. His finger brushed my navel, making me take a deep breath. Through my nose of course. "No? I guess I'll have to take it up a notch." He said to thin air. River's hand crept into my top. Into my top. Into my top. I'm freaking out. But I can't let it show. I felt a warm sensation as he put his hand inside my sports bra. "Dare me to go on?" He challenged. This is so intense. Why is he looking into my soul? I released a breath and he took it to his advantage.

River leaned down to kiss me and I complied. He deepened the kiss a bit and soon enough we were playing a game of tongue wars. His hand hadn't moved from my boob. I broke off the kiss to take off my hoodie and my sports bra because, why the hell not? He trailed butterfly kisses down to my collarbone and sucked harshly. That was going to leave a mark. Only moments later, his mouth went lower. Now I'm not an expert but damn, it felt good. He let go of my hands and used his remaining one to enter my shorts and underwear. "No." I suddenly said.

To my joy, River listened and froze. His hand retreated from down there and he pulled away. "I'm sorry, I forgot." He sounded sincere and that was what mattered. He got off of me, allowing me to put on my clothes. After that, we just cuddled and eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------

My eyes fluttered open as I focused on the light coming into my eyes.

"Nice nap?" River asked, looking at me with a small smile on his face. Oh, I must look disgusting. What if I drooled? What if I said something in my sleep?

"Yeah, what time is it?" I stretched with a yawn as I got up from the bed. Man, I needed a massage.

"Five o'clock in the afternoon." What?

I was surprised. I didn't think we had stayed here that long, I mean..."I need to go." I started looking for my bottle and took my phone after I put on my takkies.

"No, you don't." Stubborn, much. "Zara came in while you were sleeping to tell me that she went back to her house and packed both of you stuff to wear for tonight and tomorrow. She said you guys are staying here tonight."

"Oh..." I sighed. With this new piece of information, I climbed back onto the bed smiling. River and I lay in a comfortable silence until someone knocked on the door.

"Go away!"

I hit his chest lightly, "River, don't be rude. Come in!"

Jaden walked in with his hands covering his eyes, holding on to anything in reach. "I hope you guys are decent because we're all headed out for the Steak & Rib joint in town soon."

"Boy, bye! We are decent. And we'll be right down." I answered.

"Forgive me for being cautious." He mumbled as he went out the door.

I was the first to jump up and I changed into green, suede pants and a black crop top with black cross-cross high heels. I topped the outfit off with a silver necklace and snapped my fingers for River to get up. "Come on. Let's go get some protein."

"I think there's enough protein standing in front of me, right now." Ugh, perverted man/boy.

I shook my head, "I'm not even surprised."

We descended down the stairs to meet everyone in front of the door. "Finally, the love birds come join us." Dylan smirked.

"I know you're not talking." I shot him a look.

Bryan, who hadn't spoken in a while, voiced himself. "With the amount of time you guys spent up there, one would've thought y'all were doing some freaky things. I mean, we did hear the girl moans." He gave me a pointed glance.

Wait, they could hear me?

-------------------
So... short chapter. Sorry, I'll make up for it.