Baby bump take two

A/N: since the election, I know there have been some sad people in the world, including me. So here goes.

I woke up one morning to the couch bouncing. I peaked out from under my arm, and saw my daughter excitedly hopping on the other end. Jethro was sitting across the room, watching with an amused look on his face, sipping his coffee.

"Nevaeh, baby, what are you doing?"

"How long until my sister is here?" She asked.

"Couple more months, sweetheart. Did you get her breakfast yet?" I questioned my husband, getting up and pulling the little girl into a hug.

"Nope. Was waiting for you. I wanted breakfast, too," he told me.

Checking my watch, I gasped mockingly as I got up to go to the kitchen. "You should have been at the office half an hour ago."

"Leon gave me the day off so I can spend it with my women," he said, getting up and hugging me from behind, putting a hand in my stomach and the other on Nevaeh's back.

I laughed. Smiling, I helped Nevaeh into her chair before heading to the bathroom. When I got back to the kitchen, my wonderful husband had some stuff for breakfast on the counter. I looked over what he had pulled out of the fridge in confusion.

"Jethro, what do you expect me to do with all of this?"

He gave me that 'I don't know' look before saying, "Mae, you're the chef."

I signed. "Baby girl, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Oatmeal! Eggs!" She crowed, cheering.

"Ok. Oatmeal and eggs it is. Jethro?"

"Whatever you make for her," he told me, pouring more coffee for himself and offering it to me before he had more. I looked at him, pointing down at my baby bump. "Right."

A little bit later, I had breakfast in front of my little family and we were all eating. Halfway through breakfast, I turned to Jethro and said, "your turn to do dishes today."

~time skip to about Nevaeh's afternoon nap~

"Alright. Nevaeh's down for her nap," Jethro told me, sitting down on the couch next to me. An arm went around my shoulders and I curled into him. "How do you feel?"

"The usual. Tired. Back hurts."

"When was the last time you went in for a massage?"

"Couple weeks ago."

"I'll call and make a session for you soon. I just wanna spend a little time with my beautiful wife."

I laughed, and put my head on his shoulder, relaxing until our daughter woke up from her nap.