Game Night part 1

"Guys, we should do a game might sometime," I suggested one day in the bullpen. Ziva, Tony, McGee and I were all at our desks, working on the case we just wrapped.

"Game night?" Ziva asked.

"Yeah. We're all friends, right? I figured it would be fun to get the entire team together and bring board games or consoles or something. I'm sure McGee can rig something together."

They all looked pensive. Gibbs walked into the bullpen then, and looked at everyone else.

"What's going on?" He questioned.

"They're thinking about game night," I told him, rocking the stroller that our younger daughter was sleeping in. Nevaeh was curled up in my lap, sleeping, as well. "I thought it would be fun."

He nodded. "When were you thinking?"

"This weekend. Saturday. I already talked to Ducky, he said we could do it at his house. Palmer's in, too," I explained, handing the older of the 2 girls to him so we could go home.

Cradling Nevaeh to his chest, he smiled as DiNozzo blurted out, "You invited the autopsy gremlin?"

"Tony, he's part of the team," I berated, grabbing my bag and standing. "I'll email you guys later about it."

Walking to the elevator, my husband turned to me. His light blue eyes met with mine and I could see the smile in them. Nevaeh shifted a little in his embrace, and we both looked at her to make sure she was still asleep. We were good at getting the girls home while they were sleeping.

Once we got Nevaeh and Talia loaded safely into the car, we swung by the Chinese place not too far from the main gate. Jethro had ordered a big take out order, much to my surprise, since we had worked late, and neither of us wanted to cook. It was easier than cooking, too, since our daughters were both sleeping.

I ran in to get the food and pay, and then when I got back to the car, we went home, got the girls in bed, had our dinner, and then went to bed ourselves.