Chapter 1- dance practice

Hii so this is the first ever fanfic im writing so it may not be good but enjoy!!:) and i will write the next part when im done im nt sure when but asap:D
_________________________
Chapter 1
'Fireeee...' they started to dance their song in preperation for their upcoming perfornance. After dancing for about 8 hours now they are still practicing as hard as ever for their fans all over the world and they are non other than bangtan sonyeondan(BTS)

They were dancing to 'fire' in the hot studio and it was not easy especially in their long sleeves shirts and jeans, they could even feel their sweat dripping down their next.

'bultaoreune...Fire~Fire~Fire~Fire
When I wake up in my room nan mwotdo eoptji mwotdo eoptji' the song replayed for the hundreth time and the 7 members continued to dance after a 2 minute break. And of course, jungkook, the golden maknae of the group, one of the most diligent member of the group danced as hard as ever.

Suddenly jungkook felt a sharp pain in his head as the song reach its chorus 'bultaoreune...(Eh eh oh eh oh) ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow' his eyes closed tightly as he felt the sharp pain in his head but he still danced as perfect as possible as he held onto the pain as if it wasnt there while waiting for the song to end.

'yongseohaejulge' the song finally ended and all the members collapsed to the floor, including jungkook but the sharp pain had not gone away so he held on to his head tightly as he wiped his sweat away.

'Jungkookie ah, you okay?' Jimin asked, concered about his maknae.
'Huh...err yes hyung:)' Jungkook was shocked at his question and virtually slapped himself for making his headache obvious.
'I think everyone is tired...oh its already 7pm...okay guys lets stop practice and go for dinner!' Rapmon said, looking at his watch, still breathing heavily.

Jungkook sighed in relief and a few minutes later he felt his headache subside and later it was gone and the 7 of them left to eat korean bbq after their long tiring day.

At night, jungkook lay down on his bed and looking at Rapmon with music plugged into his ear. He thought, what was with the headache just now...i've never had it before... but then he didnt care about it and just thought it was because he was tired and hungry.

___________________________
Note: sryy this chapters a bit short and if its nt very good my english is nt very good and its my first time writing soo..😅 hope u enjoyed:) but this story will progress into a very unexpected storyline so u can look forward to it!!:D