Chap 15- the walk

Jungkook walked along the path aimlessly as tears continued to roll down his face, he had decided to go for a walk to prevent further embarrassment in front of his hyungs and to be able to clear his mind . The whole scene that happened at home replayed in his head over and over again.

He felt guilty. He felt sad. He wanted to just vanish from this world in embarrassment.

Their family would break apart just because of him, the life that jungkook will lead would be totally different, totally...broken.

'WHY ME...' he shouted in the cold and empty park as tears couldnt stop rolling down his face, 'WHY OF ALL PEOPLE...me?' He kicked the tree hard, very hard. His toe was bleeding but he couldnt care less. He was hurting more...inside.

Suddenly, he felt a familiar sharp pain behind his eyes...again?

He punched his head with his fists as the pain started to get worser by the second.

'ARGHH' he knelt on the floor in the middle of the park, and there was no one there due to the cold.

'STOP!'

'STOPP!' He shrieked. The pain was excruciating, and he didnt even have his pills with him.

'STOPPP!' He screamed his lungs out. But the pain just would not stop, he sat, leaning against the tree, burying his face between his knees and cried his heart out, for the pain in his head and in his heart. His face was already pale and his eyes were already red and  puffy.

He sat there for what felt like hours and the pain finally subsided, he looked around with his tear streaked face and luckily for him, no one saw anything. The sky was already getting darker and he stood up. 'Time to go home...'

Home?

He had no choice but to go back there, they still had schedules tmr and he should attend it no matter how awkward it is between them.

He washed his face at the nearby toilet and walked to the traffic light, thinking about what to say when he got home and  whether ti apologise or not.

He started walking and walking with thoughts filled in his head and as he looked up he asked himself...

Which is the way home?

He walked home so many times but he actually...forgot...? Isit because...shit.

He increased his walking speed and tried to find a familiar route.

As he walked the sky started getting darker and darker, no one could contact him since he did not even bring his phone out.

He panicked as everywhere around him felt so unfamiliar and he felt that he kept walking back to the same traffic light.

Firstly headaches, now this?

He sat on a bench and frantically tried to think if the way home and not long later the sky was pitch black and there were only the street lights.

He had no choice. He took a deep breathe and continued walking, he didnt want to sleep out in the cold.

He missed his bed. He missed his hyungs.

After walking around for ages, he finally gave up, he went to a 24 hour convenience store and asked to borrow the store owners phone and wrote down the way home. Luckily the store owner was an old man and didn't recognise him.

Finally, after so long, jungkook finally reached their dorms and his feet was hurting after all the walking.

He didnt care anymore, all he wanted was sleep and everything else can be settled tomorrow, it was already 3am and he locked the door and lay on the sofa.

Finally, peace.
---------------------------------------
Another chap woop hope u enjoyy:D