Chap 19-blackout

Jungkook was overwhelmed with guilt, he never knew he would make people that he respected this much so angry.

The moment he decided to walk away, he knew how much it hurts his hyungs.

He knew how much they cared for him.

He didnt want to walk away, but he had no choice.

'Hyungs...i love you...very much...' He mumbled to himself as he cried while he walked towards the door. However no one could hear him.

Jungkook was so overwhelmed with emotions he forgot the pain he was in, until he was a few steps away from the door.

He saw black spots 'flying', he felt dizzy and the pain in his head became worst than excruciating.

Ha stopped dead in his tracks, he held on to his head and thats when a wave of nausea hit him.

Then, blackout.

----------------

I need to do something, jimin thought, this is getting out of hand.

Jimin wanted to stop everything, he treasured their brotherhood very much, he didnt want it to be ruined any further.

However as he turned around, he heard a loud thud as he saw a lifeless body on the floor.

'JUNGKOOK' jin was the first to respond. The other 3 then turned around as they heard the thud.

Jimin then ran towards jungkook, not caring how overwhelmed he was by what was happening.

He carried jungkook in his arms and it just felt like a lifeless body. His face was pale and full of sweat.

'Jungkook...' jimin said softly, gently touching his cheeks like he was waiting for him to wake up.

He felt the other 5 members rushing towards jungkook and calling the ambulance and everything but he was in his own world.

He felt guilty, he didnt protect his precious dongsaeng properly. They were the ones who caused him to faint. What exactly happened to jungkook... he asked himself.

'No matter what jungkook...we will always be here to support and care for you. I know u are hiding something so stop hiding what ever you are hiding and let us help u. We are always here...24/7...jungkook...we love you.' Jimin mumbled into jungkook's ear as he felt the paramedics take him away.

Jin followed jungkook in the ambulance so the other 5 members took the car and went straight to the hospital.

They waited at the corridor for what felt like hours. They were all overwhelmed with emotions.

Why did jungkook faint?

Is he really sick?

Is it...our fault?

The 6 members couldnt stop worrying about their precious maknae and all of them, except suga, came together and comforted one another as they cried while leaning onto one another's shoulder.

As for suga, he wanted to kill himself internally. He felt so guilty, he felt that everything happened bacause of him.

He went to the toilet and sat in the corner and buried his face between his knees and cried his heart out. He didnt want the other members see him cry, he felt bad for jungkook and the other members

Its all my fault...

'Jungkook will be okay. We must believe in him.' Rapmon reassured the others. He wanted to control the situation no matter what, at least he knows that is what jungkook would want him to do. He wanted to go check on suga but saw him walk back.

They saw suga walked back from the toilet and his eyes all red and puffy. They didnt blame him for all that happened.

It is OUR fault , they all thought

Just then the doctor walked out of the room and all 7 of them rushed to him with puffy eyes and tear streaked faces. Waiting to hear what happened to their precious maknae.

'A STROKE?!'

--------------------------------------
Sorry this chaps a bit shittyy i may edit this chap tmr or sth but hope u still enjoyed it though:)