Chapter 5- MAMA awards (pt 3)

'Jungkookie ah, did you have headaches before this?' Rapmon asked jungkook as he was putting on make up.
'No hyung this is the first time, maybe its because of the blood rushing to my brain, its alright, dont worry hyung!' Jungkook smiled.
'Ouh, then can you still do it?' Rapmon's face was filled with worry.
'Yes hyungggg i can, jin hyung already gave me painkillers so dont worry i'll be alright' jungkook answered.

'HYUNG jungkook had a bad headache just now so can we just cancel the part where he hangs in mid air?' Jhope finally asked the question. The 6 members excluding jungkook were in a room with their manager.

'No we cant! Its almost the event already how can we cancel it?!? And how bad can his headache be?'

'He was crying.' Suga answered, his sentence answered his question perfectly. Jungkook is not the type that will cry easily when hes in pain, only in excruciating pain will he cry.

'Ouhh...but its so late already and...' their managers words was cut by someone barging into the room.

'Hyungsss i already said im okay i can do it! Its just one minute plus and i already ate painkillers so dont cancel it! I guarantee that i will be okay, HYUNGSS!' Jungkook showed them his cute unbearable puppy eyes that even their manager cant stand.

'But jungkook, we are afraid of your safety...' jimin said, pouting.

'Hyungggggg~i will be okay! Dont worry pleaseeeee hyung-nimm' he pleaded his manager.
'Okay jungkookie, only if u can confirm your own safety and health okay? Dont overword.' His managet said in a stern tone. Jungkook just nodded his head and smiled.
The other 6 members looked at each other worriedly but just nodded and sighed, well, that is the jungkook they all knew.

'Awwww our jungkookie so CUTE!!' Jhope suddenly ran towards him and hugged him and ruffled his hair.

Finally the event started and jungkook was lifted onto the wires and he just gave his hyungs an assuring wave and smiles.

The first 30 seconds passed normally but after that his headache returned, not as pain as before but still, pain. He held on to his tears and clenched his teeth, he didnt want hyungs to see him in that state again, he almost punched himself for landing into that state just now in front of his hyungs. So he held on and soon he was on the stage dancing, forcing out a smile throughout the whole performance despite the sharp headaches he suddenly had on stage.
After everything ended they held their award off the stage and smiled to the camera and when they were in the but on the way back  to their hotel all 6 of jungkook's hyungs asked him if he was alright and if he had anymore headaches. He laughed at his overprotective hyungs and assured them he was okay.

'Im okay hyungs' jungkook smiled
'Sure?' Jin asked
'Yep!' He answered
'SURE?' Jimin looked at him
'YES HYUNG' he said
Suddenly the 6 members saw him clutching his head and all of them squeezed towards him
'JUNGKOOK ARE U OKAY' they all shouted
'Saranghae hyungs heartue hearue' he suddenly turned around and gave them finger hearts, a cheeky smile and a perfect wink. It made all his hyungs melted.
'OH i melted, oh jungkookie, save me, JUNGKOOKIEE~' jhope 'melted' and slid to the car floor and all the 7 members laughed.

'SAVE ME SAVE ME' jimin suddenly shouted

'I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL~FALL~' suddenly all 7 of them started singing and jungkook suddenly felt so happy with his 6 most precious hyungs ❤️

______________________
THE STORY HAVENT END;D theres still a long way to go!!! Enjoyyy~

______________________THE STORY HAVENT END;D theres still a long way to go!!! Enjoyyy~