Chap 22-bangbangtan

'Please...hyung...' rapmon pleaded.

Suga leaned against the wall and sat down, burying his face into his knees.

'Im sorry.' Suga mummered as tears dripped down his face.

Rapmon saw him calm down as he walked towards him and sat beside him, putting his hands over his shoulders.

'Hyung...i understand how u feel now, but now jungkook needs our help, he needs YOUR help. So i need u to stop faulting urself and all of us can come together and help jungkook face this obstacle.' Rapmon said, 'together'

Suga looked up and looked at rapmon with his tear streaked face, he went from a raging monster to being quiet and calm which shocked rapmon quite a lot.

'Its going to be tough,' rapmon continued, 'we may not be able to overcome this huge obstacle, but i believe as long as we face it together, we will'

Suga looked at his bleeding knuckles, 'i...i dont know how to face him'

Rapmon looked at him, 'just treat him like how u do usually, probably with more care, treat him...like a precious dongsaeng.'

Suga nodded him head, but he was still afraid of facing jungkook.

We need to help him...together. Suga thought, as he stood up and took a deep breath and wiped away his tears.

Rapmon asked for some bandage and bandaged his knuckles as they walked back to jungkook's ward.

-------------
(In jungkook's ward)

Jimin, taehyung, jin and jhope were on the floor as they cried, together with jungkook.

They put jungkook back up on the bed not long later and all their emotions were all over the place.

Jimin sat beside jungkook's bed, waiting fir Jungkook to calm down as he whispered into his ears.

'Jungkook-ah, i know its hard for you to face this, we are not blaming you for not telling us, we're just...worried, so try to understand, okay? This journey's gonna be rough but you're not going to be alone, we going to be with you in this journey and we'll face this obstacle...together.'

'Believe in us, jungkook, dont keep everything to urself, we love u and we want to care for you, jungkook-ah' taehyung continued.

Jin and jhope heard their conversation and walked towards them.

'We're a family and we will always be here for one another' jhope continued.

'We love you, jungkook-ah' jin added. Everyone felt tears welled up in their eyes hearing this sentence.

Jungkook looked up at his hyungs, he felt, lucky, so lucky to have such great hyung.

'Thankyou, hyungs' he said, 'i love u all, too' he smiled.

Jungkook hugged each and every one of them, he also wanted to face this obstacle with them,

Together.

-----------

Rapmon and suga entered jungkook's ward at that moment and all 5 eyes looked up.

Rapmon was smiling at them but suga still didnt dare to look up.

Suga walked and stood beside jungkook's bed.

'Jungkook...im sor...' suga started apologizing.

But before he could finish jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist tightly.

Suga could feel his warmth and stopped talking, he put his arms around jungkook's shoulder and hugged him back, wetting jungkook's shirt as his tears dripped onto them.

'Okay...,' rapmon continued, 'everyone gather around jungkook's bed'

'We'll face this together, as a family, we will overcome this obstacle together no matter how tough it is going to be...'

'1,2,3...bangtan bangtan'

'BANG BANG TAN!'

--------------
IM SO SRY FR NT UPDATING for like wad 2 months or sth. I was rly busy sryy...i try to update asapp!!

Hope u enjoyed this chap though its a bit short!✨

Anddd 1 day late but...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY BTS!!💓