Chapter 2- BTS 꿀 FM06.13

The rest of the week continued smoothly for the maknae and also the rest of the group. Especially with their dance practices, fan meetings and concerts and all. Jungkook only had a few small headaches here and there so he didnt really care nor thought of it especially with their busy schedule, all he did was swallow some pain killers and let it be. Well, everything was okay until their fm06.13 shoot...

'Arghh' jungkook woke up with a splitting headache and he whimpered and scrunched up his face in pain while covering his head with his blanket and holding his head tightly with his hands, the pain was painful but was bearable to him and he sat there for a few minutes waiting for the pain to subside and after a few minutes it did so he went out and swallowed some painkillers.

'Oh shit...namjoon hyung... did he see me...?' Jungkook whispered to himself in realization and shock while he was putting away his cup
'Huh see what?' Rapmon walked out of the bathroom half naked holding the towel and looked at jungkook.
'Wha...oh nothing hyung:)' he replied with a sigh of relief .He then walked back to his room, glad that his headache subsided, ' i'll prepare for the radio shoot later'

Rapmon then looked at him curiously but then walked away with the towel and drying his hair.

'Jimin! Go wake up your yoongi hyung!' Jin the eldest stood at the door waiting for his other members to get ready.

'But HYUNGG!! Yoongi hyung will wake up or u can ask taehyung, what if he slaps me? Ah my beautiful smooth face, we are going for an interview later!' Jimin protested, he didnt want to wake up suga after all the bad experiences of waking him up in the past.

'JIMINIE' jin gave him the look and telling jimin that he had no choice.

'Hyungg...ah cinca, yes hyung' he saluted to his jin hyung making his hyung laugh out loud as he ran to suga's room 'YOONGI HYUNG IF U DONT WAKE UP I WILL LOCK UP YOUR STUDIO TOMORROW, YOONGI HYUNG!!' His shouting could be heard all over the dorm as the other members laughed when they heard, especially when suga didnt even budge an inch after jimin's shouting.

Half an hour later 6 members stood at the door waiting for the last member...
'Jungkookieee!! Fasterr or we will be late!' Jimin shouted.
'Okay coming coming!' He shouted back as he threw some painkillers into his bag.
'See i may be the last to wake up but im not the last to come to the door' he said proudly.
'Yeah, second last' rapmon scoffed and all the 5 members laughed at his comment.

An hour later they finally reached, the interview was not a big interview but their own 'BTS 꿀 FM 06.13' even though it was just a small thing the 7 members still took it seriously and they reached the place half an hour before the scheduled time and went in to discuss.

The shoot went on normally with the shyub shyub dj until they came to one of the parts called 'bts memories' where the members submitted a short description  about their funny past days memories and talked about it during the shoot.
'Still remembered we got pranked in the lift and i watched the video and laughed to hard when i saw jhope hyung's position when the doors open and the girl was about to walk in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(HAHAHA),' jhope read out the description that jungkook submitted and everyone laught out loud, well, except fir jungkook,'OH MY GAWD that was so funny i cant forget it HAHA'

'So jungkookie u submitted the story so explain the whole process HAHAHA' shyub shyub dj asked the blur and clueless maknae and the rest of the members and the camera had their eyes and screens on him.

'err hyung there was such a prank on us?'

________________________
HEHEH hope u enjoyed:)

________________________HEHEH hope u enjoyed:)