Chapter 4- MAMA awards (pt 2)

The 7 of them spent the rest of the days before their MAMA awards performance practicing, jimin with blindfolds when practicing his part in boy meets evil and jungkook just practices normally with his hyungs coz he cant even practice hanging on the wire in mid air so he didnt really thought about it.

Finally it was the day they had been waiting for -- Mnet MAMA awards! They were in Hong Kong and it was early in the morning and they were on their way to their venue and for a rehearsal.

The first rehearsal started and jungkook was sitting on a few wires and hanging in the air just to have a feel of how it feels like to he can prepare for later. Then after that jungkook was in his position, leaning in his back on 4 wires and not moving, just staying still in his position. His 6 hyungs looked worriedly from below at their precious maknae, worried for his safety, worried for his health.

Jungkook hanged on it for more than a minute already and that was when he heard 'okay we will play the music so jungkook just stay there until that lights on u turn off.' His waist hurts and his muscles were sore, the air con was only turned on for not long and it was still quite hot and he could feel his sweat dripping down from his hair. Blood rushed into his brain while he is in that position with his head hanging low while he lies his back on 4 wires, securing his back and thighs.

'Arghh' the music have not even started and  he suddenly had a throbbing painful headache, nothing like he had experienced before, he lifted his hands and held onto his head, 'arghh' he whimpered. He wanted to change to a sitting position but the music was going to start and if he suddenly sat up he was afraid he would faint and just fall onto the floor which is how many stories below him so he just laid on his back, blood rushing to his head as he felt his cold hands tightly holding onto his throbbing head, he didnt want to scream no matter how much he wanted to, he didnt want his hyungs to freak out but he felt like he was going to pass out any moment and he still had more than 1 minute to stay in that position as he heard the music start.  

He put his hands in their original position and scrunched up his face in pain and clenched his fist, waiting for everything to be over, his tears rolled down his cheeks uncontrollably, the headache was bad but the blood rushing to his head made it worst.

He could feel himself being lifted up and down on the wire and finally when the music ended he was brought back to the backstage. He was relieved to see his hyungs but his head was still throbbing and his eyes were very red and there were tears stains on his cheeks

'Jungkookie u were great! how did u even...OMG ARE YOU OKAY OMG JUNGKOOKIE MY JUNGKOOKIE!!' Jin immediately rushed to jungkook as he came towards them, though he was hiding his face as much as possible but his tear stained cheeks were pretty obvious.

All 5 other members rushed towards their precious maknae as they heard jin's voice.

Jungkook didnt want them to know he was crying but it was too late and he was craving for his hyung's hugs so he hugged all of them and sat on the floor.

'Omg jungkookie what happened, was it to scary? Or what?' Taehyung asked, tears on the verge of falling while looking at their precious maknae cry.

'Nothing hyung it wasnt scary dont worry hyungs...' jungkook said despite his headache

'How can you expect us to not worry? Come one jungkookie, you can tell your hyungs.' Suga said in a surprisingly soft tone, unlike his usual personality.

'I...i...my head...hurts...' jungkook stammered and gave in as he used his hands to wipe away his tears trying to show he was already okay even thought his head was still throbbing.

'Omg jungkookie, you head hurts and you still laid down on wires in mid airs??? You should tell us or something does it still hurt?' jimin said, concerned as he stroked jungkook's hair.

Omg jungkook you are making your hyungs worry about you! What if they cannot perform properly later? Jungkook thought, he hated to see his hyungs worried about him, be wanted to see them happy.

Jungkook then shook his head and smiled and stood up, to the other 6 members's surprise. 'I'm okay already hyungs:) its just a little headache it will be alright!' He forced out another smile.

'There, eat this,' jin passed jungkook some painkillers, 'it not alright, if it still hurts later tell hyung we can do some arrangements okay jungkookie, dont force yourself.'  Jungkook nodded and swallow the painkillers and looks at his hyung thankfully.

'Jungkook u better not force yourself okay' rapmon looked at jungkook with serious eyes and jungkook just nodded and smiled.

'Jungkookieeeeeee my jungkookieee come to hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(kekekeke)' jhope hugged jungkook and stroked his hair.

________________________
The real performace is gonna happen soon , what will happen?

________________________The real performace is gonna happen soon , what will happen?