Chapter 10- migraines pt 2

Breathe in. Breathe out. You're gonna be okay. Breathe in. Breathe out.

He took the painkiller pills but after a while the pain was still there. His breathing became worse and he was sweating profusely as his head pounded. He sat on the floor, head between his knees and grabbed his head wishing that everything would stop.

He couldnt tell the difference between his tears and sweat anymore.

After a minute or so the pain surprisingly subsided and he sat there looking at the ceiling and breathing, finally. His head still hurts but it was bearable.

'Knock knock!' Jungkook was shock at the sudden knock of the bathroom door.

'Kookie whats taking you so long are you okay? Everyone is worried about you' it was taehyung.

'Oh h-hyung!' He was still in shock, he didnt know what to say, he didnt want them to find out and was trying to find a best excuse so...

'H-hyung im err err...', he paused, 'im shitting' he secretly laughed at his own answer. It was possible but it sounded weird.

'HAHA omg kookie you're so weird HAHA' taehyung was laughing like some alien he already was, 'okay then, i'll leave you to your BUSINESS, by the way be faster, hyung-nim is coming back soon' then he left, still laughing.

He quickly flushed the door and pretended like he just finished and he stared at the mirror wiping away the streaks of tears and sweat and washed his face.

When he felt that he looked normal he finally left the toilet. That was when he stopped dead in his tracks just before opening the toilet door.

Why didnt the pain killers work like how i thought they were suppose to? Is there something wrong? Instead of subsiding it got worse...what happened...

The thought made him feel creeped out for no reason so he just forgot about it before making his way to the practice room.

'KOOKIE UR BACK' taehyung shouted, 'how was your toilet trip HAHA' then everyone in the room started laughing.

Jungkook blushed, his excuse was so stupid but it was better than his hyungs or anyone knowing.

'HYUNG!' He started chasing taehyung before tackling and tickling him on the groud. They laughed till their cheeks hurt and finally stopped.

' oh yeah hyung, when did you go to the bathroom?' He asked

'Huh? Why?'

'Nah just curious, maybe you were peeking at me' jungkook tried to sound as 'normal' as possible.

'HAHA who wants to see you shit omg, i just went there and asked the question then left already, why, you want me to see? HAHA'

Jungkook blushed again while sighing with relief, 'HYUNG!'

Soon dance practice was over and they got back to their dorms and jungkook soon forgot about the incident. His next checkup will be next month so he was thinking hard to find an excuse for leaving while wishing that the results would change for the better. Or it will ruin his life...

Forever.

-------------------------------------
Hiii back with another chap!! This ones quite shitty and short and i might post another one later, hope you liked this chap:D

Memories don't last foreverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara