Chap 20-stroke?

'STROKE? Are you serious? You cant be...' taehyung was so shocked he didnt know what to say.

'But...he's so young...how can he?' Jimin asked.

'From what we know this time he got a minor stroke and is probably due to what he had previously...'

'What he had previously? What did he have previously?' Rapmon asked, cutting the doctors words.

'Well it looks like he probably did not tell you all but i believe he would break it to you sooner or later. it will be better than me telling you all instead, but remember to not scare him okay' The doctor explained as they nodded their heads.

'I will go in and check on him and you all can go in soon, he should probably wake up sooner or later.' The 6 members nodded at the doctor, all they wanted was to see their precious jungkook.

'What do you think happened to jungkook 'previously'??' Jin asked as they sat together outside.

'Did he have like...some medical condition or something?' Jimin asked.

'Well its not everyday you see someone as young as him get a stroke.' Rapmon commented.

'Well, we just gotta make sure to get it out of him later.' Suga said.

'Hyung, dont scare him pls.' Jimin didnt want jungkook to get hurt emotionally anymore.

Sooner or later all 6 of them we standing and sitting around jungkook's bed waiting for him to wake up.

He opened his eyes slightly and it was blurry but focused after a while. He saw his hyungs around him.

He was glad to see them around.

Shit. He wasnt glad to see them around...that means...

'Jungkook!! You finally woke up!! I'll go call the doctor...nah later' Jin responded first, followed by the other 5 who rushed to the bed.

Jungkook was still blur and didnt know what was going on as his hyungs bombarded him with questions.

'Guys calm down, he just woke up and let him get used to the place first okay?' Rapmon asked, to jungkook's relief.

'Jungkook...you okay?' Jimin asked, worried.

'Y...a...' jungkook replied, however his couldnt speak fast and his words were slurred.

Shit what happened to me...why is my speech slurred...

'hy...un...gs...wha..t...ha...ppe...ned...to...m...me?' He asked, he felt as if someone was preventing his mouth from talking normally.

'Jungkook...why is you speech so...so...slow...?' Taehyung asked as he sat beside jungkook's bed.

'Wha...t...ha...ppe...'jungkook asked again.

'Ouh ouh sorry.' Taehyung cut in, 'from what i heard...you got a minor stroke or something...?'

STROKE?!? Are you serious...but im so young...how can i...wait ohyea that stupid medical condition...

'Oh did anyone tell the doctor jungkook woke up?'jhope asked.

'Nope' 'no' was all the answer he got. Jhope had no choice but to leave jungkook's room to get the doctor.

'He had a minor stroke so his speech and movement would be slow but they would be gone soon in about 1-2 days.' The doctor then did a checkup on him and said he was okay.

'Jungkook, you better tell your hyungs about your condition sooner or later okay?' The doctor whispered into jungkook's ear.

Jungkook took a big gulp before nodding very slowly and then watched the doctor leaving his room.

'Jungkook are you feeling better?' Jhope asked. Jungkook gave a slow nod and a slight smile.

'Then...can you tell us what happened...?' Jimin asked, hesitantly.

'Pho...ne...' his speech was so slow he wanted to slap himself.

Should i tell them...even if i dont tell them the doctor would also...im sorry hyungs...im really really sorry...

i hate that i love u all so much...i hate how much i am a burden to u guys...im sorry but i have to say the truth...

'Phone?' Rapmon fumbled through his pockets, almost dropping his phone.

'C...A...D...A...S...I...L...'jungkook said, spelling out each word even more hesitantly.

All 6 of his hyungs crowded around rapmon's phone and saw him go into google and typed in what he said.

Soon after all of them looked up and jungkook could see the sadness in their faces and their eyes.

'Jungkook...why didnt you tell us?' Jimin asked softly, heartbroken.

Jungkook was facing all this...alone and not only did we not help him...

We made it worse. He thought

Tears could be seen rolling down all 6 of their faces, even suga, as they looked at jungkook.

They didnt know how much he was going through.

The 6 hyungs felt bad, very bad.

But Jungkook felt worse.

--------------------------------------
Shit im so sorry for the late and shitty update i was quit busy heheh but hope you guys like it anyways:D if they are any areas for improvement pls say so thanks for all ur support for this heheh:))