Chapter 8- back home

'Cadasil...erm whats that?' Jungkook asked after seeing an unfamiliar word.

'Its a hereditary stroke disorder, but its quite rare, im sorry to say this due to this disorder you will get frequent headaches and migraines and also minor strokes...'

Strokes? He thought to himself.

'And most importantly,' the doctor hesitated for a moment, 'you will gradually lose your memory'

'Lose my memory, as in...all of it?' He asked worriedly but nothing is processing in his mind now.

'Yes...'

'Is it...treatable?'

'Till now... no but we can prescribe pills and medication that can slow down your memory loss and prevent strokes.'

Jungkook is at a lost for words, how could he...

'As the waiting line for medication is quite long and you may get many unwanted attention i'll pass you the medication now, remember to take it as it is said on the bottle, dont forget you medication.' The doctors passed him a bag of medication and sent him out to meet his manager.

He stuffed the pills into his bag and proceeded to meet his manager.

Cadasil...cadasil...loss of memory... he couldnt stop thinking about it as tears welled up in his eyes, trying not to get notices by his manager. Suddenly the faces of his 7 hyungs appeared in front of him and also his family members. What will i do if i forgotten all of them...?

'We're 10 mins away get ready' his manager informed him.

'Okay' he wiped his tears and breathe in deeply making a mental note not to let anyone know about his condition. He looked at his face in his phone making sure his eyes are not red and puffy when he reached his dorm.

'JUNGKOOKIEE!!!!' Taehyung shouted from the dorm and everyone instantly looked up.

He gave a bunny smile and entered the dorm.

'Where did you go? Its already 1 in the afternoon.' Jin asked, worriedly.

'Err... i went to catch up with my friends.' He replied

'With manager-hyung?' Rapmon asked, noticing their manager walking to the car.

'Nah he just drove me there and back, dont get too worried hyungss:D' he answered, feeling guilty for lying to them.

'Everyone its time for lunch! We got dance practice later, JIMIN TAEHYUNG HOSEOK stop fooling around NAMJOON take out that earpiece and call yoongi JUNGKOOK COME ON OUT!!' Jin started screaming all their names from the kitchen as he brought the food to the dining tables.

After a good 10 minutes finally everyone sat at the table for lunch. Jungkook just sat in his usual seat opposite jin and stared at his food as the memories at the doctor came back to him. He tried not to tear up and the tears was threatening to fall when he heard jin's voice.

'Jungkook why are you not eating?' Suddenly the whole table went quiet and there were 6 pairs of eyes staring at him.

'Huh? Oh nothing just thinking about err mama awards? Yea im missing it a lot.'

'Speaking of mama awards are your headaches fully gone already?' Jimin asked worriedly.

'Err headaches? Oh err yeap they did' and gave them a smile and continues eating. Luckily the tense atmosphere was gone and everyone started talking and eating and jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

After lunch jungkook went back to his room and packed his bag and found his medication. He looked around, luckily no one was in his room and everyone was getting ready to go for dance practice.

He quietly went to the medicine cupboard and took an empty medicine bottle for headaches and also another bottle which actually had pills inside.

He went back to his room and took the medicine the doctor gave him and put it into the empty bottle then put the 2 bottles into his bag making sure to make a mark on one of them so he knows which is which.

It was normal for them to bring headache medicine around in case of any emergency so jungkook was not afraid of his hyungs finding the medicine bottles.

-----------------------------
HAHA another chapp:D will probably write another one tonight or tomorrow im nt sure but hope you enjoyed this chap:D