Chapter 7- doctors

Im sorry this chap is quite short😅
-------------------------------------------
'So what did the doctor say?' His manager asked, thinking that he is overreacting over some headaches.

Jungkook walked out of the doctors room and smiled at the manager, 'just normal headaches nothing much, sorry to trouble you hyung-nim'

He wanted to go visit the doctors himself without troubling anyone especially his hyungs and managers but no one allowed him to go out himself so he had no choice but to ask the manager to bring him along. Of course begging him not to tell anyone of him actually going to the doctors.
So he played along bring jungkook for a checkup but still thinking he was overreacting.

'See what did i tell you, don't overreact and worry everyone over some headaches.'

'Mm' jungkook just agreed silently

The trip back to their dorms was quiet, there was nothing much to say between him and his manager anyways.

Jungkook sat at the passenger seat and looked out of the window, his mind kept playing back what the doctor had said just now...

'So you have headaches and migraines often and seem to forget things you have done before...' the doctor confirmed with jungkook.

'Yea...' jungkook nodded his head, silently wishing that it is nothing bad.

'So we did a full body checkup on you last week(2 weeks have past since he came back from hong kong), and...heres your report..' he pushed the orange envolope towards me hesitantly, 'im sorry'

He opened the envolope and looked at the contents.

'Is it...treatable?'

At this point tears started forming subconsciously in his eyes as he stared out of the window.

--------------------------------
HII im sorry for not updating i was quite hesitant abt this fanfic coz i was afraid that it wasnt nice and stuff but anyways im back heheh probably updating v soon also SRYY this chap is quite short😅😅

Heheh feel free to leave any comments i rlly want to know if i can improve:D