Chap 13-Argument

IM SO SRY FOR NT UPDATING...but i'll try to upload at least once per day(?) this chapters a bit shitty coz i kinda forgot a bit of the plot but ILL TRY HEHEH hope u still enjoy it:D

----------------------------------------------
'What?' All 6 pairs of eyes were staring at him, still shocked.

'U want to...to leave?' Jimin stuttered, then chuckled, ' u're not serious are u...' jungkook felt so bad at the moment he wanted to punch himself

He made his hyungs worried...again.

'Jungkook...whats the matter? Why do you want to leave...is anything bothering you?' Jin asked worriedly, looking at their precious maknae, 'its not a small thing u know...'

Jungkook closed his eyes and looked down, worry? Or anger? I rather die then to let them continue worrying about me...

'Yeah i want to leave.' He suddenly said, sounding as stern as possible. It caught the attention of the 6 members whos thoughts were running wild.

'But...why?' Rapmon asked.

'I cant stand it anymore,' jungkook tried to sound as angry as possible while holding back his tears, 'i cant stand how i am the maknae but none of you show care for me!' He shouted, making all his 6 hyungs taken aback.

'U guys are like family to me, i know i used to hate attentions but since coming here i started to appreciate it but i felt like u all TOTALY IGNORED ME!' He shouted. He felt like whatever he said does not even makes sense to him, he was just trying to find something to make his hyungs mad.

'Jungkook u better show some respect around here,' suga muttered.

'Respect,' jungkook 'chuckled',' how am I suppose to show YOU respect when u all dont even show me ANY?'

All his hyungs were so taken aback by their normally quiet maknae that they didnt even know what to say.

'JEON JUNGKOOK DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING?' Suga stood up and shouted at him, 'do u know how worried we were when u had that headache, we were so damn freaking busy and tired but we were still so worried about you and we CARED so much about u i cant believe u dont see it.'

'And RESPECT, wow, i cant believe u even said that, WE dont respect YOU?'

'I cant believe that you want to LEAVE the group over these such small matters.' Suga was so angry his face turned red.

'All i wanted to see was how much u all cared for me, the headaches and all, but it doesnt seem so.' Jungkook could feel his tears on the verge of falling.

'Wanted to see huh...So u are saying the headaches was fake and U MADE US WORRY FOR NOTHING?' Jhope suddenly stood up, enraged.

'U really think we have so much time on our hands for u to play with, u yourself know our schedule and u still waste our time?' Suga asked, still in shock.

'This is not u jungkook, i know its not u...u dont get angry so easily' jimin mumbled.

'I never said the headache was fake...' jungkoon spluttered.

'U SAID SO YOURSELF!' Suga shouted, 'if its not fake then alright we bring u to the hospital otherwise STOP pretending and STOP wasting our time and our CARE AND RESPECT for u.' The 5 others were on the verge of breaking down and jimin and taehyung were already in tears.

'U're not even worth our time anyways.' Suga shouted at the end, bringing all 5 other members back to their room leaving jungkook outside at the dining table, alone.

A tear rolled down his cheeks.

Im not even worth their time anyways.