Chap 14-jungkook?

Im not even worth their time anyways

This phrase constantly replayed in jungkook's mind, he hated how he shouted nonsense at his hyungs, he hated making his hyungs angry, he hated himself. But guess what, it was not a choice anymore.

He sat on the sofa feeling his hot tears running down his face before standing up and heading towards the door...

(In the room)
All 6 other members sat together in suga's shared room with jin. It was an awkward silence other than taehyung's sobbing and jimin's murmuring.

'Whatever u are murmuring jimin u better say it out loud before i...' suga broke the silence, his tone still full of anger.

'It wasnt jungkook...i know him...its not...i know...him...no...jungkook...' jimin stuttered.

'U either talk properly or shut up.' Suga splatted.

Jin put his shoulders on suga, trying to calm him down and surprisingly did not get pushed off.

Taehyung was hugging jimin, who started crying as well, both of them sharing each others warmth away from the other hyungs.

'Okay whatever was happening out there was unexpected, that doesnt really seem very...jungkook-ish' rapmon started talking, 'but no matter what it was really disrespectful and i think he deserves a punishment or something, that was really unacceptable'

'And the fact that he actually faked the headache to gain our attention...even though it doesnt really seem like it but he said so himself like he didnt intended to so...' it was jhope's turn to talk.

'But hes not the kind who really wanted our attention and not the kind who would...leave jus because our lack of care...' taehyung started talking.

'Just like he said, he didnt used to, but now he does, dont you get it? He changed. Now hes just an attention seeking brat.' Suga talked back angrily.

'Yoongi' jin looked at him angrily as he saw taehyung draw back in fear.

'Do u think...his headache was real...?' Jimin asked timidly.

'Yes' taehyung mummured
'No', 'not really' said the other 4 older ones, surprisingly.

'It doesnt seem real enough for me, and he only had it a few times at weird timings' suga said.

'Im still worried about him though, im sure...he didnt change.' Jimin mummured.

'Mmhmm' taehyung agreed.

'Sigh...since u two brats are still worried about him, why not we bring him to a hospital for a checkup just for the two of u' suga said sarcastically.

'Thats a good idea hyung lets do it' taehyung sat up and said.

Suga sigh at the innocent taehyung as rapmon spoke up, 'it may be a good idea too, just in case it really was real and he was probably...hiding? Im not sure and i doubt so...but just to be on the safe side okay? And we need to talk to him and let him know what he did wrong.'

All 6 of them nodded their heads and walked out of the room nervously.

'Jungkook?'

----------------------------------------
Im RLYY SRYY for the delay and hope u enjoy this storyy:D