Chap 17- meeting

'Okay who wants to start first?' Rapmon asked, looking around the room. Everyone especially jungkook looked guilty and no one looked like they wanted to talk.

Jungkook's heart was pounding so hard he couldnt even hear anything.

'Jungkook...can i confirm something...' jimin asked timidly, 'are you...going to leave?'

Jungkook looked at him, thats a tough question...i shouldnt come up with lame excuses anymore let me just...

'Jungkook, i tell you if you dare to leave this freaking group just because you feel that we dont care enough for you, just because of such a small freaking matter...i am going to...' suga said, agitated.

'Okay stop stop lets listen to what jungkook has to say.' Jin cut in, afraid of what suga would say next.

'I am...leaving...' he mumbled.

Everyone looked at him, shocked, and all 6 pairs of eyes were on the small and helpless jungkook.

'Im sorry for lying to you hyungs...' he said, 'its not because u all did not care for me....You all do im sorry its just that...i really miss the old times in busan before i joined the group and...'

Everyone looked at him even intensely.

'Well i just want to return to those times but i didnt want to seem like a baby and make myself look like a coward and a betrayer.' He continued.

'So you are leaving because you miss home?' Jhope asked.

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly.

'You think...we dont?' Taehyung asked with a shaky voice.

Jungkook looked up and saw a teary eyed taehyung and his heart broke.

'You think we dont miss our homes? We do. A lot. We understand exactly how you feel. I know you may be younger than us but you have been through so much in this journey with us...why quit?'

Jungkook felt a tear roll down his cheeks.

He felt bad. He felt selfish. However, It is painful now but he was sure his absence would be for the better of the teams future.

'You all are saying that i cant miss my home? My family?' He said, sounding a bit angry.

Everyone looked at him, surprised at the sudden change of atmosphere.

'No...we are not...we're just...'jimin said.

'Okay guys this is not going anywhere, before we talk about anyone leaving, lets talk about something else.' Rapmon suddenly cut in, ruining the somber atmosphere.

All 6 pair of eyes were on rapmon now.

'Jungkook let me ask you a question,' rapmon asked, 'do you have often headaches? Were the headache even real?'

Now everyone was looking at jungkook.

He didnt need them to know he was sick, all he needed was to leave thats all. So he slowly shook his head.

'So the headaches was fake?' Jhope asked.

He nodded his head, hesitantly.

'So u just wanted to gain our attention.' Suga asked

Jungkook didnt have any reaction.

'But he just said he was lying, jungkook whatever u said does not make any sense.' Rapmon said, 'care to explain?'

'Nono...some of the headaches were...real(?)' jungkook said, the stress and tense atmonsphere was getting to him.

'Real? Why do you sound so unsure, u said no then said yes, are you hiding something?' Suga asked.

The 6 pairs of eyes that were staring at jungkook really scared him as he sat on the sofa and gripped his hands tightly onto the sofa and his eyes constantly looking around

He felt sweat rolled down the sides of his head as he felt so overwhelmed by what is happening. All his hyungs were expecting an answer from him but...he cant.

The tense and awkward atmosphere continues for some time as they kept quiet and waited for jungkook's answer.

Just then, a familiar pain rose up behind his eyes...

--------------------------------------
I am so sorry for uploading late and omg i cant believe like how much u all like this story and thanks for reading and all:) your comments really made my day also:DD hope u all continue to enjoy this!!